Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Discussion of Sebastian Vettel's Season

How bloody good is it though? After going through this myslef year after year with webber, oh how sweet it is to see him have a taste of his own medicine.

How bloody good is it though? After going through this myslef year after year with webber, oh how sweet it is to see him have a taste of his own medicine.

Now now, no gloating please, its very unbecoming lol

Now now, no gloating please, its very unbecoming lol

Come on man, you must know how I feel, to stay up late every Sunday night, just to watch webber botch his start or have a dnf, the ratio of dnfs/bad starts or outright bad luck to decent results was like 20% -80% and Vettel would just romp away and extend an already mammoth points lead. Now it's sebs turn to endure his share of failures (only just scratching the surface there compared to mark) iam not supposed to get excited? No way man, this is just what seb needs IMO. To bring him down from the clouds, he might now begin to understand webbers frustration. So I think it's only fair that us RICCI fans can jump for joy as whe have had a pretty torrid time in the past. The only people who seem to have an issue about this is Vettel fans. Call it like you want, but I Beleive in order to be a good winner, you need to be a good looser to. That's the issue with Vettel fans, want to ride the train, but when it stops, they can't comprehend that he isn't the fastest ATM and neither can he or Redbull, that's why there changing chassis and blah blah and it has resulted into what? Same to me.

I know what seb's [problem is............ somehow they gave him Webers old car from last year........... that's gotta be it............ maybe Mark is behind it all secretly errrrrr.gifdam.gif