Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Discussion of Sebastian Vettel's Season

yeah last time I slept with seb he said the chassis was cracked :-)

yep I do hope anyone will make a decet challenge to Merc this w/end. Either way I will do as I have always done for well the past 40 years and that is TAPE/RECORD the race to watch at a time that fits in with my work, even though I am now retired, bugger sitting up at 1.00 am to watch a motor race, it aint the most important thing in my life now days but it was at one stage in my life when I worked for Ron Tauranac in the UK, then motor racing was part of my life, how the different teams handled the Ralt Cars and how they beat the opponents etc. but what the hell I only played a small role in the overall scheme of things.

That sounds sweet, wish I could watch it at a later time, Ive tries only that I can't sleep and end up getting up to watch it anyway, iam up and out the door at 4:30am for work so if I don't watch it, I here the results on the radio and I only regret not watching it.

You talking about his crack or his car? Lol.

Mate the only person in denial is you WebRic with this constant anti Vettel hate rubbish you can't stop posting about. If it's not one thing, it's another. To shut you up once and for all I'll go back to working on something I planned on posting last year. But I imagine it will be a waste of my time since you'll find something else to bag Vettel about. There is no conspiracy here. Vettel is a WDC x4. Ricci has achieved exactly what so far? A podium? Doesn't mean he's not a good driver, but someone in each team has to get the first car don't they, or the new parts coming in. ALL the teams can only make new parts and new chassis one at a time. Thus for whatever team, for whatever driver, one will get stuff before the other. You're stating the obvious due to how the manufacturing process works, and applying it as though there's one giant conspiracy. Secondly, read the news and see Marko has come out in full praise of Ricci stating he has far exceeded their expectations of him at the team.

No wonder this place is a ghost town. You can try and argue with a rock, but at the end of a the day, no logic, no reason, no facts will change the fact you are trying to have a discussion with a rock.

Mate the only thing that matters is your opinion, your putting words in my mouth to make me look bad, when did I ever say marko bagged dan? Never. And the other thing, didnt you consistanly say the cars are the same? You just admitted they wernt and what you said is almost exatcly what I've been saying for ages and now you only want to mention it. Mate I also recall that I would try and proove my point towards his attitude, but you keep spinning it around into results, his results are obvious. If we don't agree, that's fine but i have a right to post what I find and since I hate this guy with a passion, of course iam going to jump on his first stuff up, it's human nature. I get this feeling your upset because your a fan and iam dissing your boy. Whats this conspiracy jargon your on about? Don't think it could be possible? Or you don't want to? By all means iam not saying this but if your stating conspiracies don't exsist, boy id love to live in your fantasy world. Just google illuminati mate, there hands are in everything, yes including f1. But before you decide what I said again, iam not saying this is happening, just for the record. You say this place is a ghost town, couldn't be your narrow minded tunnel vision where you opinion only matters, mate iam done arguing with you it's obvious your not at my level. I say that because, if you actually google what I said and it doesn't blow you tiny mind, you'll se exactly what iam talking about. It go far beyond f1, that's just the distraction.

Now, now.

Sebastian wtf Vettel is getting the chassis that Webber needed but never got.

Let's hope, for everyone's sake, that it works.

What could have damaged it in the first place? Or just a flawed chassis you think?

Well I do wonder what Helmut will come out with when Seb has his new chassis and still trails his team-mate.

First he needs to prize his bratwurst out of Seb's arschwitz.

Wow!!! What about all those years and all those other drivers and all those other cars that were sliding all around corners while his RB's were like on rails?

TOUGH LUCK!!!

Lol exactly. Someone should say 'tough luck' right in his face, then push him over.

Webric for what it's worth, I agree with your comments. And I don't even care whether an aussie wins or not.

I'm surprised no journo's have asked Hamilton/Alonso what they make of Seb's struggles, so that they can get a great soundbite like "Seb perhaps isn't one of the greatest of all time". Especially from alonso who last year said let's see how seb does in a car that isn't the best.

I swing back & forth with seb, he comes out with good stuff, like reminding us all to remember ratzenberger & thank him for f1 being so safe, yet multi 21 and 'tough luck' do make me want to slap christian horner for not showing seb who's boss.

I take him to be quite similar to schuey - a lovely bloke away from the sport, but a total pr1ck when his overalls are on.

Yep absolutly, and even though I hate him with a passion, it's that attitude that makes you succeed in this sport.

Thank you Jem, finally someone who sees outside the square.

Well I do wonder what Helmut will come out with when Seb has his new chassis and still trails his team-mate.

First he needs to prize his bratwurst out of Seb's arschwitz.

That's what I can't wait to see, but seems some people already have a roller deck full of excuses for him already.

hey these chassis are hand made.. meaning that everyone will be slightly different to the next one, and yes they can have problems during manufacture where parts do not bond as good as they should. These tubs are very highly strained so 1 small imperfection could make a big difference.

there is only ONE square here :-(

there is only ONE square here :-(

How is this supposed to be taken?

hey these chassis are hand made.. meaning that everyone will be slightly different to the next one, and yes they can have problems during manufacture where parts do not bond as good as they should. These tubs are very highly strained so 1 small imperfection could make a big difference.

Makes sense, but you would think on how precise and how many years they have done it, mate iam a carpenter by trade, yes is impossible to get perfection by hand but there using computers aswell, it's not the 70s, but I see your point. But what happens next if he is still behind dan? Is it safe to say then he is not as quick or will something else be wrong then. Sounds like marko is looking for something to point the finger at, but there might not be nothing there.

I suppose we can only really judge once the season has ended. At that point there will be no hiding and no excuses if Dan has generally been on top and ends with a higher points total. Exactly the same as for Kimi if he continues to get pummelled by Alonso.

up the bum is the best way.

If someone wants to post about the same topic a lot then that shouldn't be derided. There's no racism, sexism, offensive language etc - just a guy who likes to share that he is enjoying seb's woes!

Tbh this is nothing compared to how totalf1 used to be and the petty abuse people threw at each other just for being alonso or kimi fans.

And hey this is the internet - it was designed for people to go online and bash famous people lol.

Just this morning Alonso himself has said these words: "He's not probably impressed people like he did in the past. This year in four races, three times Ricciardo was quicker, a surprise for everyone and also for him I guess." And don't forget what he said last year about only judging Seb once he has a car "like the rest". Why aren't all of you jumping on Alonso's back for saying those things, when he should be just looking at the facts (4 x wdc etc)??

I have no idea why, but I had a dream last night that Mika Hakkinen came out as being gay. And I was like say whaaaat, he's married yo

I have no idea why, but I had a dream last night that Mika Hakkinen came out as being gay. And I was like say whaaaat, he's married yo

Lol don't let the Japanese girls hear that, they love him

up the bum is the best way.

If someone wants to post about the same topic a lot then that shouldn't be derided. There's no racism, sexism, offensive language etc - just a guy who likes to share that he is enjoying seb's woes!

Tbh this is nothing compared to how totalf1 used to be and the petty abuse people threw at each other just for being alonso or kimi fans.

And hey this is the internet - it was designed for people to go online and bash famous people lol.

Just this morning Alonso himself has said these words: "He's not probably impressed people like he did in the past. This year in four races, three times Ricciardo was quicker, a surprise for everyone and also for him I guess." And don't forget what he said last year about only judging Seb once he has a car "like the rest". Why aren't all of you jumping on Alonso's back for saying those things, when he should be just looking at the facts (4 x wdc etc)??

Very well said man, I even told them all, you might rememeber Jem, he slips up, iam all over him, I also said Vettel fans will be peed off and will look for any excuse to defend him. YET I said the same things about Webber and it doesn't work. Come on, truth hurst sometimes doesn't it, especially when it's something your passionate for and failure Is so obvious. No, iam glad he is getting walloped, and like I said before, if this chassis does nothing, what excuse you think he and marko will come up with next? IMO, there's nothing wrong, he hasn't had and accident or run of the circuit drastically anywhere. So it makes no sense, he is getting beaten fair and square. He needs to step up, reguard less if there's something wrong or not, that's what Webber had to do for the past 5 yrs.

I see the kimi issue like this. The past few seasons, I think he hasn't had to be really mentally prepared as his teammate was no where near him, alonso has had all last season and the season before that and before that mentally focused to try beat Vettel for the title, so he is on it mentally from the word go. Once word got out about kimi coming back, I honestly think he didnt really have time to think about it as his thought pattern was levels above that, when kimi would have then been trying to compare himself in his head against alonso. So Fernando has had this mental throught for a few years where we all know kimi just wants to turn up and drive. That won't work at Ferrari. They want thorough time in the simulator and time spent with engineers. This is something I Beleive kimi will have to get used to again as lotus was a lot more flexible towards his lifestyle. Don't know it's just my theory.