Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Discussion of Sebastian Vettel's Season

Give home some slack, come off it, I did the first time but this is like the 4th or 5th time he has told is he isn't happy, he is a spoilt brat simple as that and he is showing us that by consistanly repeating himself. He is a professional sportsman he has to take the good with the bad, you know there is a saying in my Industry that I strongly Beleive, a good tradesman never blames his tools. I think that applies here, and he wonders why he gets booed, people don't just dislike him, they hate him after that multi 21 saga.

There was skill, he was the best driver in the last era and he can't come to grips that he isn't the fastest now, what I don't get is how much more does it take before people realise he is a brat, I bet you wouldn't condone that behaviour if your own child behaved like that, I know I wouldn't, who cares how old he is, he needs a slap accross the head just like this.

meme-9.jpg

well mate why don't YOU try to get his seat and prove how great you are??? words are very cheap

Would if I could dont you worry about that. It just strikes me beyond belief how in denial Vettel fans are, it's bloody hilarious. Sounds like I touched a nerve there mate? It's ok Dan will wallop him in Spain. AGAIN, I know how you feel, same as me when Schumacher got beaten by alonso in 2005 and 2006 in denial after such a long run of success.

I haven't been to these forums for sometime solely for the reason of avoiding all your anti Vettel posts WebRic. I come back a month later and it's still going on. You profess you respect Vettel tremendously, but didn't like him in a joking non loathing way simply because he kept beating Webber. Now that he's struggling, it's rather cheap to constantly stick the boot in. No one on here is saying anything negative towards Ricci, most seem stoked he's enjoying some good results including myself. But there's no need to continue campaign against Vettel, it's tiring and honestly pointless coming here to see the same topic over and over and over again simply dressed as another thing.

In one breath you admit that Seb is good even great, and is experiencing car setup issues, the "feel" of the car and so on, and in the other you go on how he's just a brat. And based on what exactly? What has Vettel done this year to that's so outrageous? I don't recall anything other than his comment of "tough luck", which we still don't know the context of. It may have been a joke from a German, a lighthearted stab at his teammate, we don't know. It doesn't matter. It's not going to change my view of his achievements, his skills and his determination one bit.

Unless you like to converse with yourself, the Jekyll and Hyde routine of passive & agressively bagging Vettel is way past it's use by date.

It does my head in how people can't see his attitude, I mean what does it take, round 17 "oh he is still getting use to the car" give me a break. And yes, bloody oath iam kicking him while his down and you know why? Because I loathed this guy and late last year I honestly thought he was maturing because some comments were so "anti seb" I was like "woah,maybe he is growing up" then bang, when it's to hard, he sooks. He is a 4x champ and the "ambassador" for the sport now and to come out and say the sport basically sucks now and sounds like sh17, thats not on, It's easy saying all these press reports are false, but would you say the same if they were saying nice things about him? Bet you you wouldn't. Stay away if you will, but I knew this would happen, and when people like myself, who are webber fans that think something is going on, your quick to jump to his defence aswell, shoes just on the other foot mate, iam just vocal about it that's all,afterall isn't that what a forums all about? Don't let my comment keep you away, iam not holding a gun to your head to read them, your bringing it upon yourself. The reason no one has bagged dan is because theres nothing to bag him with and that's the problem for die hard Vettel fans.

WRONG............. I am not a died in the arse Vettel Fan, I just appreciate what the guy has achieved at such a young age, a bloody lot more then you or I......

AND I do love that Ricci is beating him fair & square, but I guess you will say that Ricci has a better car,,,,,,,, who knows and to be totally honest who cares........... It's called motor racing . sometimes you win sometimes you loose, the trick is to win more then you loose... but hey that goes for real life also.....at the moment I am winning after having died 3 times 12 months ago so like who gives a Sh#t :-)

Look like I've said before, seb is incredible, has won so much so early and is a phenomenal talent, but ATM that's seems to be in the last era of formula one. This new era, he hasn't been able to come to grips just yet and it's showing in his comments and actions. I've always thought he was a spoilt brat and there's no denying that, late last year he seemed to be maturing and this year he has gone back to his old spoilt self, that's all iam saying, IMO he has gone about it the wrong way. Ricciardo IMO hasn't put a foot wrong, attitude and performance and that would be getting to seb also, but I don't think a man who has won 4 straight titles achieved so much so quickly and is basically the ambassador of the sport now, should say the things he did, "they sound like sh17, there undrivable, have no confidence in the car" just shut up and show us what you've got again. Do the fighting with your driving.

Absolutly, some people seem to think its impossible to aknowledge someone's achievements but dislike them at the same time.

We all get it, WebRic, you are Aussie and you don't like Vettel. Fair enough. Enjoy Ricciardo outracing him, then. make fun when Seb acts like a prick now and then, that's ok as well. But going on a mission as if Vettel was a war criminial just because he mede some comments to vent his frustration makes you look worse than Seb, believe me. Relax and enjoy!

Mate I couldn't care less mate, I told you all, if this happens, ill make it my mission to rag on him, just like you all did when I accused Redbull of rorting webber. That's it simple, what if I was ragging like this on about alonso or Hamilton, nothing would have been said, but since its Vettel and it's an all Vettel forum, people don't like it, well tuff luck, iam going to ride this wave as long as I can, it's been years since we have had a fair dinkum quick Aussie sorry for being so loyal.

not quite sure about Red Bull rorting Webber though. I still firmly believe that Mark and Seb had the same cars, as I am sure Ricci and Seb have now, it is just that Mark could never get a start. He often proved the car was the same as Seb during the race as he invariably made up a huge amount of places and quite often gained the lap record so there wasn't much wrong with the car..

As for Seb now I would say he is disappointed that he can't drive the current car as fast as his team mate YET and is voicing his disappointment. Lok out Ricci when Seb gets dialled in...

oh rest assured that Ricci will get BAGGED by the likes of youonce he has faulted....... for christ sake why bother with this dribble............ just watch the race and take the result for what it is... aint anything you or I can do about it.... even though your comments are midly worth reading it just makes me wonder why you bother!!!

Yeah ok ill bag my own bloke who has not put a foot wrong, who consistantly smiles and sayes positive things. I said I would do this when seb faults and iam proving a point that no matter what seb does, there's always someone there with a spoon to eat his a$$. That's the point iam trying to make, I really couldn't care what people say and you rodders, you seem you don't know what side of the fence your on, one minute you back my post, then when iam reticuled for it, you jump ship, that's classic. Not that it worries me, that's society for ya. Ill stop bagging on Vettel, since I've touched so many nerves, I Beleive I've made my point.

So you strongly Beleive that ricciardo and webber recieved/recieves vital upgrades at the same time as Vettel? No way, Vettel is Redbull's priority, so when seb does and if he gets "dialled in" this will slip straight out of people's minds. This fascinates me how this place is extremly full of knowledge but when it comes to stuff like this, so blind sided. I know in f1 2013 when you start as the second driver in the team, the the number one gets all the upgrades before the number two driver does. Same thing applies in the real f1. So short answer, will people take this info onboard if seb starts beating Dan? Unlikely, as they dont even aknowledge it now, dan with the Inferior parts and still coming out on top. I know it will most likely be short lived, but something tells me it might not either. Australia deserves this,you know how many late nights I've stayed up sometes not sleeping at all just to watch webber and then go do 10hrs back breaking labor on a building site, only to see him blow his start. It's so frustrating and to loose the 2010 title after riding the wave with him, shocking once more. Most of the f1 calendar requires late nights here in Australia, much less than Europe, this is where my disgust comes from for Vettel. So that's why iam so passionate towards dan and his results and ready to boot sebs for his. Put yourself in my shoes, iam just a die hard fan that's loyal to his country.

not quite sure about Red Bull rorting Webber though. I still firmly believe that Mark and Seb had the same cars, as I am sure Ricci and Seb have now, it is just that Mark could never get a start. He often proved the car was the same as Seb during the race as he invariably made up a huge amount of places and quite often gained the lap record so there wasn't much wrong with the car..

As for Seb now I would say he is disappointed that he can't drive the current car as fast as his team mate YET and is voicing his disappointment. Lok out Ricci when Seb gets dialled in...

Exactly the same team, same resources and an equal opportunity to get the car to his liking. The other one just could'nt cut it...

So you don't Beleive seb receives parts before Ricciardo?

So you don't Beleive seb receives parts before Ricciardo?

Whats it got to do with equal treatment when Ric is comfortable with the new car and regulations at the moment to his liking? The team must not bring new updates for Seb so he can be comfortable to alter the characteristics of the car to his driving style? Or should they wait few more races and give both a new chassis????

Your missing the point, seb in general recieves the upgrades first, same as any number one would,yeah ricci might get upgrades this weekend, but I bet they would have been offered to seb first, that's just how it is or was, maybe his recent performances might have put him in a position worthy enough of equal treatment in terms of parts so soon, look doesn't matter anyway, I just hope someone can atleast challenge these Mercedes this weekend, otherwise they will just become more difficult to beat, someone needs to break there rhythm.

Come one Gimme a break, Why don't they just give Vettel a Chopper while they're at it ?

-----

Content removed for copyright infringement.

Warning issued.

Be careful, there a witch hunt for Vettel haters here ATM, lol.

Radical, before you post it might be wise to learn more on the subject at hand. RBR make 5-6 chassis a year. Nothing is out of the ordinary here with Vettel getting a new one, because Ricci is also getting a new one after Vettel. This being the first European race, teams have been planning for this all year long, but time constraints mean that any and every team that introduces a new chassis can only do so one at a time.

Red Bull Racing's Sebastian Vettel will get a new chassis for the Spanish Grand Prix, Chief Designer, Rob Marshal has confirmed.

The four-time Formula 1 World Champion has had a difficult start to the 2014 F1 season and following the Chinese Grand Prix last month, Red Bull adviser, Helmut Marko speculated that it might be because of a fault with the chassis. However, Marshal has said Vettel was always scheduled to get a new tub for Barcelona.

"Sebastian will get a new chassis for Barcelona, which was scheduled at the start of the season and then the next one will be for Daniel [Ricciardo] at some time around Silverstone," Marshal told Red Bull's official website site.

Asked if the new chassis will be of advantage to Vettel, Marshal replied: "It shouldn't be, as the idea is that they are all the same. Drivers don't always want to change them – they can get attached to a particular chassis and when they are on a good run they like to hang on to it for as long as possible!"

"Normally we make four or five chassis during the year, maybe six, so it wouldn't be unusual for each driver to change at least once or twice during the year. Normally they would use at least two," he added.

http://www.gpupdate....sis-for-vettel/

Only one ultra-lightweight Sauber for Spain

http://www.gptoday.c...uber_for_Spain/

I suppose Sauber are doing this to benefit Vettel as well!? If you're going to attack anyone, at least get your facts straight and put some effort into it.

Monkey this sauber story just prooves my point on how one driver will receive the better stuff before the other, but seems in Redbull case, this doesn't happen. All I can say is "yeah right", marko is even looking for excuses for seb, if its the chassis is the case, ill take back what I've said, but I highly doubt it. You gotta stop being in denial, man some people carry on like there sharing a bed with him. Geez.