Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apples127

Hamilton Is A Brat Who Thinks He's Senna

There were many times when even the great Senna was a brat! He sulked for a day when Mika first out-qualified him.

Hammy, just like his idol, wears his heart on his sleeve, and that should be celebrated.

I quite like to see the real emotion in driver, even if often appears to be negative.

There is little doubt that the hierarchy at Mercedes would rather Rosberg be their champion, and I suspect Lewis knows this.

Now is the time for Hammy to really behave like his idol, and use the threat he feels to fuel his fight.

But please, let's not leave all the drivers comments to the various teams communication directors. Let's welcome strops, sulks and tantrums. Without the human factor - the whole sport will be exposed as an overpriced, underwhelming technical exercise.

Any criticism of Hamilton is racially motivated. We learned that in 2007.

At this very moment, there are scores of British journalist tirelessly scanning the German webs. The moment a single off comment is found (even if it is a good-for-nothing blog), the entire German people will be put on trial. It worked so well when it was the Spaniards' turn back in '07.

Summing up, Hamilton is god and anyone that says otherwise is speaking out of hatred.

Meh that team is british, it's still BAR/Honda/Brawn but with a German badge on it. I wonder if German media does report much. From the outside it seems Bild is the only publication that ever writes anything about anything.

It's the british media who will make up cr*p

The team is based in GB but technology is mainly German. All the turbo-hybrid engines were the main reason for Mercedes to enter F1 championship and it could bring other german and japanese manufacturers back to F1. In the past technology used to flow from F1 to street cars, now you cannot say it flows from street cars to F1 but it's something in between. What they want to introduce in F1 is what they are planning for the future road cars.

I wonder if this thread would have so much vitriol if the person in question was white and middle class as it seems double standards are being applied here, i can think of a few current drivers who have acted in a similar fashion yet get very little hatred thrown their way, as for Mika, coming from someone who fixed a race result with a alleged "gentlemens agreement" he is hardly in the position to comment on any drivers behaviour.

No doubt my thoughts will upset some people but there is a old saying about caps fitting.

So you can't just say whatever you think about a black middle class superstar because you are racist and you don't know it? So if you think Michael Jordan was a genious but at the same time you think Hamilton's been unsportive or whatever then you are a racist person? Ron Dennis questioned work ethics from latin drivers and I never thought he was racist, it was simply an unfortunate comment. The world is full enough of thin skinned people so let's keep this place real (madrid) and let's keep this place political correctnes free.

At the same time though, if I think Hamilton is a sook, iam going to say he is, doesn't have anything to do with his skin color.

Without the human factor - the whole sport will be exposed as an overpriced, underwhelming technical exercise.

You need to take away humans to discover that?

Hamilton's sulky disposition is clearly down to everyone hating him for being black, the racist black flag, the racist black tyres and Mobil; for not having invented white oil.

The team is based in GB but technology is mainly German. All the turbo-hybrid engines were the main reason for Mercedes to enter F1 championship and it could bring other german and japanese manufacturers back to F1. In the past technology used to flow from F1 to street cars, now you cannot say it flows from street cars to F1 but it's something in between. What they want to introduce in F1 is what they are planning for the future road cars.

So you can't just say whatever you think about a black middle class superstar because you are racist and you don't know it? So if you think Michael Jordan was a genious but at the same time you think Hamilton's been unsportive or whatever then you are a racist person? Ron Dennis questioned work ethics from latin drivers and I never thought he was racist, it was simply an unfortunate comment. The world is full enough of thin skinned people so let's keep this place real (madrid) and let's keep this place political correctnes free.

Lets definitely keep this place political correctness free!! Wouldn't it be great if the drivers were more human like the old days instead of corporate marketing athletes as they are today. Keke used to smoke ciggies, James Hunt did everything - booze, smoke & the ladies....I think Berger may have also been a bit of a ladies man too. I think only Kimi these days actually parties without trying to cover it up. I may stand corrected

At the same time though, if I think Hamilton is a sook, iam going to say he is, doesn't have anything to do with his skin color.

Agreed. Hamilton can't be automatically immune from criticism based on skin colour, I too will speak out if I think he's out of line. What will be interesting to see is how he behaves in Canada and whether German management have executed a bit of "back straightening"

Hamilton is a DRAMA QUEEN and a Sore LOSERicon2_yuk.gif

He's also p**sed off his local town in England as well or the Council to be more precise

He's also p**sed off his local town in England as well or the Council to be more precise

He's quick not just in the circuit but also in alienating himself harhar.gif

Man he thinks because he hangs out with "rap stars" and such that he is from the "hood". I googled Stevenage and looked at some pics of the place. It's quite nice, looks clean and infustructure looks quite good to. Maybe I didn't google Stevenage in Compton. Yeah that must be it. Such a shame with lewis, I want to like him so bad as he likes the same music I do and we seem to have alot in common but his attitude (like sebs) just turns me away. He wants to forget where he lived as a kid but wants to still act like one. Iam not sure what he wants to do.

Hamilton's sulky disposition is clearly down to everyone hating him for being black, the racist black flag, the racist black tyres and Mobil; for not having invented white oil.

Now iam with yay, hahaha lol, I know, it's the same when I rag on seb, it's like it's the first time people have heard it before.

Lets definitely keep this place political correctness free!! Wouldn't it be great if the drivers were more human like the old days instead of corporate marketing athletes as they are today. Keke used to smoke ciggies, James Hunt did everything - booze, smoke & the ladies....I think Berger may have also been a bit of a ladies man too. I think only Kimi these days actually parties without trying to cover it up. I may stand corrected

If forums didn't exist, twitter didn't exist, Facebook didn't exist, mobiles with cams didn't exist... Maybe then todays drivers would be allowed to behave like past drivers.

Agreed. Hamilton can't be automatically immune from criticism based on skin colour, I too will speak out if I think he's out of line. What will be interesting to see is how he behaves in Canada and whether German management have executed a bit of "back straightening"

Canada is probably among the best 3 tracks of the season and Hamilton is usually very good there. I think he'll beat Rosberg there and the German management will try make things easy for both drivers and the teams.

Stevenage is indeed a sh*thole - but Lewis shouldnt constantly be telling the entire planet that that's the case lol.

I already know he lied to the press about the circumstances of his 'exit' from school, and he didnt grow up sleeping on a couch in his dads apartment either like he says he did (I have an insider of my own :-)

Stevenage is indeed a sh*thole - but Lewis shouldnt constantly be telling the entire planet that that's the case lol.

I already know he lied to the press about the circumstances of his 'exit' from school, and he didnt grow up sleeping on a couch in his dads apartment either like he says he did (I have an insider of my own :-)

Would be funny if he ends up living there again after he gets bankrupt later surrender.gif

I laughed me bum off when Rosberg out qualified Hamilton in Canada, especially since it's supposed to be a Hamilton speciality track!

Well that's really laid a statement down to lewis hasn't it? Basically nico has shown him that he can beat lewis on "his" tracks and not just on circuits that suit nico.

Yea that really surprised me too.

Lewis did make a mistake on his final Q3 lap but I won't take anything away from what Nico achieved. Everyone, including Lewis himself of course, assumed he'd destroy everyone and dominate the weekend. Nico is in the zone, the pendulum has swung back his way recently. I expect it will swing back and forth until the stupid season-ruining double-points abu-dhabi GP.

I tip Rosberg for the title now, he is cold as Ice seems like nothing can rattle him, that's the approach lewis needs, he gets that, he will be unstoppable.

If I was a betting man I'd still put it all on Lewis. In a 'normal' race he beat Nico 4 times in a row. In Monaco there's no way to get past and Canada was a fair win for Nico even if Lewis hadn't retired.

But over the whole season I'm still going for Hamilton.

It sure will be intresting, I predict a on track collision at some point to.