Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Canadian Grand Prix

Thing I like most about that clip, is you can see John next to Jessica just before jenson takes the lead, you can see how happy he is, least he got to see Jensons best ever drive.

It will be a cakewalk for Hamilton. He's too good in Montreal. Hopefully a beaver eats his tyres tonight. :)

I don't know why I like the Canadian GP, Alonso very rarely gets it right there. :'(

Rosberg, Hamilton, Vettel and all the fight behind can make for a great race. Some rain would be very welcome too.

Wow the times between Vettel in third to ricciardo or even alonso in seventh is rediculous, a fly turd between them, as for Hamilton, I think he has his work cut out tomorrow concidering me, along with many wouldve thought lewis would have had the upper hand here in Canada, nico seems just as quick, if lewis doesn't get him into turn one, I got a feeling it's another second for lewis. Can't Beleive how quick merc is here concidering Renault said there using full power for the first time this season, doesn't look much different than before. Williams are quick here like they have been in previous seasons, Bottas seems to take a liking here and kimi behind fernando again, ouch!

Wow, with DRS Hamilton was 35 kph faster than vettel. Just shows how much more power the Mercedes engines have.

Ohh yea, that's why my boy dan can't stay with Bottas, the top end difference is to much.

Too many things in just one race. I have to watch it again. Great result for Ricciardo and Red Bull. Ferrari is a shame of a team with two drivers that should tell Luca Di M. to drive it. Very good result for Rosberg too in the end.

Bring more Canadian GP!!!

Yes,yes,yes,yes, what a drive for Danny, although we know who would've won today without the issues but we will take it.

Well as an Aussie i damn well happy i stayed up till 6am to watch this, Thought the FI's had ruined the race for the Bull's. Not sure what to make of the Massa, Perez action at the end.

Looking at the telemetry they showed during the race the Red bulls with DRS are only just 1 to 2 kph faster then the Mercedes powered teams. That must be disheartening.

Let's not loose sight of the fact that without the problems from the works Mercedes this would have been a 1-2 lead by 30+ seconds.

Good drive my Daniel, but wow, what a botched strategy call by RBR on vette's pitstop. You almost never see those kinds of mistakes from RBR. Lucky for them FI had problems and they were still able to get into 1st and 3rd but it could have well been 3rd and 4th. Had they left vettel out it would have been 2nd and 4th. Lucky lucky luck for redbull. They may still be able to come second to Mercedes in the WCC

Well as an Aussie i damn well happy i stayed up till 6am to watch this, Thought the FI's had ruined the race for the Bull's. Not sure what to make of the Massa, Perez action at the end.

Yeah I don't know either, seems Perez moves over a tad to avoid the car infront and they touch, Iam swinging towards a race incident there

The more i watch it, it seems due to Perez's over heated brakes that Massa just missed judged the closing speed. Easily done in that section with good brakes and fresher shoes.

It's a shame as both Massa and Perez were doing very well. Can't Beleive Chilton said bianchi turned in on him, he lost it well before he touched bianchi, bianchi had to turn in anyway as he had nowhere to go, he was running out of circuit.

Yes,yes,yes,yes, what a drive for Danny, although we know who would've won today without the issues but we will take it.

Congrats, my friend. I though you would be happy.

It is a pity F1 is lost in a collective hush about Vettel. Hamilton was crowned in his day as "one of the greats" by the eager (and as "the best in f1 history" by the pundits) while doing a great deal less than Ricciardo.

Congrats, my friend. I though you would be happy.

It is a pity F1 is lost in a collective hush about Vettel. Hamilton was crowned in his day as "one of the greats" by the eager (and as "the best in f1 history" by the pundits) while doing a great deal less than Ricciardo.

I've never really looked at it that way tbh, I have always held him quite high as I've seen alot of him in his karting days and everyone who saw him was massively impressed. I think his attitude also helps him.

So glad that Danny won! For now he looks so mature ! It is like i am looking Schumi and Barichello , with Danny being Schumi of course and Seb being Barichello!

This is going to put him on an absolute high, I must congratulate seb aswell as he knew he was beaten fair and square and acted like a true gentlemen towards Daniel, it was great to see, alot of respect between those two already. I feel now that dan is going to be the man who is the best of the rest for this season as merc are in a battle of there own. He would be miles ahead on third place in the championship if he didnt loose the 18points in Australia.

Seb's congratulation was acting, little too much! Seb sometimes overreact when he feels that fans expect something from him, then he starts to talk jokes or whatever, just to please public! That sometimes ends bad, like when he wanted to say '' dirty '' words after Kimi used one on podium! Maybe he is glad for Danny, but not so much!

WDC's are selfish people, it is in their nature, they can't be so happy that their direct rival won!

I've never really looked at it that way tbh, I have always held him quite high as I've seen alot of him in his karting days and everyone who saw him was massively impressed. I think his attitude also helps him.

Yep. Hamilton was awesome up to and including his first half a dozen or so races in F1. A magnificent potential that, like Vettel's, gradually evaporated on contact with entitlement. There is his full F1 record.

I once thought these two were destined to become the true heirs and kings of F1 one day. I was wrong. They've become its distraction, eager victims of hero-making, of a marketing delusion. After all, consider now if the five next seasons are won in a row by, say, Rosberg to then be beaten by the guy hired to be his second driver.

Very well said mate, least someone sees the "real" point and iam not just saying that as an avid ricciardo fan. It's not just f1 though, you can take that out look on everyday life.

Good luck to DR. Massa was clearly the culprit for me. No one goes for a gap like that - ever - unless of course, you are desperate AND incredibly stupid. He was not alongside and Perez moved to defend. Mass had too much pace and wallop. At best? A racing incident. At worst, poor judgement from Felipe.

Great race! Really enjoyed it throughout. Delighted for Ricciardo and his 1st win. Vettel's 3rd place was impressive and slightly lucky considering he had two cars nearly plunge into him at the end. How close was Massa to hitting Vettel?? Glad both Massa & Perez are ok.

Good luck to DR. Massa was clearly the culprit for me. No one goes for a gap like that - ever - unless of course, you are desperate AND incredibly stupid. He was not alongside and Perez moved to defend. Mass had too much pace and wallop. At best? A racing incident. At worst, poor judgement from Felipe.

It's never felipe's fault and that's what I dislike about him, he never admits its his fault.