Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Is Massa Serious?

How many points has Massa blown this year though? Ferrari gave him a favour by releasing him last year, to a faster car, and he still can't do the business out on track, I do feel he is pushing that team foward though with his technical feedback, but a good fit, if ever I saw one, Button back at Williams next year as Felipe goes to NASCAR? lol

All i can say is get Pole Massa then you can choose the Pace of the Formation Lap. It really is a year of sooks.

too true Imatool........ seems that if you can;t win or be up front well you complain like F*&^%$^. EXCEPT for Ricciardo, he just SMILES LOL

too true Imatool........ seems that if you can;t win or be up front well you complain like F*&^%$^. EXCEPT for Ricciardo, he just SMILES LOL

Lol ear to ear, good Aussie bloke. But this whinging trend has been going on for a few years now with Massa, it all really started with his frequent coming together with Hamilton in the past, same now as it was back then, it's never his fault, always some excuse,like button just recently after silverstone saying he needed just one more lap to get dan, yeah right, just what Ron wants to hear ATM though isn't? They all seem to know how to play the game but I can firmly say that IMO Massa has taken the crown of "biggest sook" of Vettel and is running away with it ATM. Like mentioned above, get pole and do the pace you want, but from memory, his parade lap in Austria didnt look much faster than the mercs parade laps at recent gp's, his just worried now with the silly season well under way and drivers rumoured to go this way and the other, I think he feels very vulnerable in his seat ATM and so he should with Bottas giving him a hiding ATM, yeah Massa has had some bad luck but that's racing aswell.

IIRC Dan also said that Button only needed one more lap.........

On topic, I think that Felipe is serious but he has shot his bolt.

Button did only need 1 more lap! If Dan was comfortably managing the gap he wouldnt have let it that close.

I do feel sorry for Massa, off the top of my head I can think of 3 races already (out of 8 is it?) where he's been crashed into

Button did only need 1 more lap! If Dan was comfortably managing the gap he wouldnt have let it that close.

I do feel sorry for Massa, off the top of my head I can think of 3 races already (out of 8 is it?) where he's been crashed into

Yeah but catching is one thing, passing is quite another as our good mate murray would say. Yeah massa's points don't do him any justice but niether does his mouth.

Yeah but catching is one thing, passing is quite another as our good mate murray would say.

That is until DRS arrived and took away 50% of overtaking skill. Nowadays Muzza would say "catching is 1 thing, passing is driving straight past them. Unless I'm very much mistaken".