Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

German Grand Prix

And then there is the cricket! Wanted, one cricket captain, must be able to bat.

Sorry, I drifted off topic.

I am not sure Ricciardo is in the wrong team, RBR took four WCC in a row and it was not because of the engine. The truth is that everyone except Rosberg and Hamiltin is in the wrong team at the moment, with the possible exception of Bottas. Massa is definitely in the wrong team, any team.

It will change, F1 is like that, no single team tends to dominate for long periods and RBR have not really dominated until the end of 2013.

Either Renault will get their act together or RBR will be bolting a Honda PU in the back of the RB12, so I cannot see the RBR woes lasting beyond 2015.

Look out then, it will be the ashes all over again.

Props to Dan. Outstanding. Again. The boy will go far. As will Bottas, but they're the only 2, of the young 'uns, currently poking their heads above the parapet.

Props to Dan. Outstanding. Again. The boy will go far. As will Bottas, but they're the only 2, of the young 'uns, currently poking their heads above the parapet.

Kvyat IMO is another who is having a decent dig, Magnussen not so bad either. Out of those two,Kvyat is doing a tad bit better.

I'm not sure about Kevin. May be wrong, but I don't see what Ron and Martin did. Completely forgot about Kvyat, though. He was really on fire, wasn't he?

I think Hamilton and Bottas were stellar but as always Hamilton has to start a conspiracy thoery about the lack of Pace car after the sutil spin

One problem with hamilton is his personality...he is a very gifted driver but man he just never stops complaining...that is why many people hate him.

Look...should there have been a safety car..yes..it was a dangerous situation but start the whole german conspiracy letting Rosberg win? This to me falls under a

"government is coming to get us" category. If Hamilton just drove and stopped running his mouth..people would like him much more.

Also I think Alonso is the THE best F1 driver on this palnet right now. what he does with that crapmobile is astounding. I really feel bad for him..he should be 4-5 time champ by now.

I would not be surprised if he cconsiders the Mclaren/Honda this winter. He is not a young punk any more...time to get a good car. Ferrari are still 2-3 years away from winning the the title

IMO. They have to get Ross Brawn there and give him 100% freedom...

Well for starters the goverment IS coming to get us, but ill leave that for another day, Vettel is not much better, been listening to Massa to long in blaming everyone and everything but there own wrong doing. That seems to be the norm nowadays, instead of bagging drivers like alonso who consistantly whinge, but have the right to do so, bag drivers like Vettel and Hamilton who do nothing but whinge about everything until there standing number one on the rostrum. Now where have all these Vettel fans gone? Ones who had every excuse under the sun to protect Vettel at the start of the season. "He's not used to the car" "he will find his feet", "kimi is doing the same" and blah blah blah, well where 10 races in, IMO that's more than enough time to sort out these issues concidering the other half of the garage in BOTH teams have. So is it now fair to say vettel's success came from his scale electric type f1 car he had over the last few season? I think it's pretty darn close. What always facinates me in these situations is the patients these fans have, if it was any other driver "get rid of him","how much longer are they going to wait" and so on. Lets see the excuses. I would have a Sh#te load more respect for Vettel if he came out and said Ricciardo is just to fast for me, I have to work harder at beating him. That would have been the right answer, but blaming technical glitches all the time is not right, an old man once said to me "a good tradesman never blames his tools"