Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrisbaneAndy

Mexico Grand Prix

As long as Tilke doesn't get his hands on the changes that need to be done, and the track can hold it's current form as much as possible it should make for some good racing.

Glad it's at the same circuit, but as mentioned it cannot be changed. Hope f1 can leave atleast something historical, untouched.

I thought it was all a beat up, Ecclestone 'negotiating' with potential replacements to keep other circuits honest. Or subdued, really, I suppose. I think he likes to keep lots of balls in the air so that he can play hard ball with ones under contracts about to be renegotiated.

Or, here is another thought, maybe he is thinking about relocating?

Probably be another Korea or Turkey; 5 years involvement and then gone again, when Gutierrez and Perez have disappeared.

If its kept in its original layout, than iam all for it, we need more classic/authentic circuits back, bring back imola and Jerez I say.

What classic circuit would you like to see

Back Jem?

Yep, that was always a mid season classic to look forward to, but it was the only place really that an f1 car can strech it's legs, even monza's straights arnt long enough now.

Yea it wasn't always a thriller but it was unique. I never understood how Berger was a master there when all you had to do was keep your foot down for most of the lap lol

Entry and exit of every chicane and stadium section he just seemed to always nail.