Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Alonso's Contract Loophole.

Yea he does look down a lot OUT of the car, but when he's in it he's still usually the fastest guy of 2014.

I'm guessing this is why he has "Still I rise" on the back of his helmet, cos he feels he's always coming back from being knocked back. I dunno, that's a guess. To be honest when I saw it on his helmet I thought what a douche

without a doubt, I've always put Hamilton right up there in terms of speed, second only to Alonso IMO. As for "still I rise" Hamilton being a pretty big tupac fan,it's a tupac song to. That's one thing I like about Lewis, iam a massive tupac fan to, so we listen to the same music.

As for "still I rise" Hamilton being a pretty big tupac fan,it's a tupac song to.

I didn't know that, that explains that then! Thanks

I listen to people who try and change the world and send an uplifting message to everyone. Tupac and Michael Jackson were two of these such people.

I guess Cliff Richard would be as well? Well his uplifting message was mainly based around God.

I agree MJ was a genius, there will never be anyone like him again

Yep mj was always uplifting, who nowadays sings about healing the world and things like that?

But honestly is Alonso worth the reported $50 Mil.a year ????? I doubt it even as good as he maybe or has been .