Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Is Ricciardo Better Than Vettel ?

Like Andy said. Apparently these cars this year are very light and tail happy under downshifting and that's something seb is struggling with. Apparently anyway.

It's not only Sebastian that is struggling this season, the whole RB team is struggling with many issues. And I still believe that Seb isn't driving all that bad. I mean he attacks with all his might and experience. Seb really is not doing a bad job - Only Ricciardo is driving really intelligently and for some reason better than Seb. I mean Dan has this sort of magical driving technique that's just awesome. Even Alonso himself noticed it.

I've been impressed by Ricciardo since he was in Torro Rosso but men, I didn't know he's got this Magic ! bow.gif

I wanna see more of it after Summer holidays ! coolio.gif

RB10 may be a little nervous with rear end, but that car still has great behaviour through corners, even better than Merc. PU on other hand is a real source of problems for RedBull. With Merc engine RB10 would be title contender. Seb should cope with this car easily.

Like Andy said. Apparently these cars this year are very light and tail happy under downshifting and that's something seb is struggling with. Apparently anyway.

I think it's got to have something to do with his newfound status as a dad, that's got to be a little distracting I'd think. How many of you guys've had kids ? Suddenly you and your partner find yourselves endlessly sniping at each other, and fouling up your equilibrium. Not that I'm trying to make excuses for Seb. , but its gotta be a little distracting.

Ohh absolutly, he has other priorities now instead of just racing so it definatly would change he approach to certain things, I've got kids and that's all that matters before anything. It affect everyone differently, didnt seem to affect schumis performance though, did it?

I think it's got to have something to do with his newfound status as a dad, that's got to be a little distracting I'd think. How many of you guys've had kids ? Suddenly you and your partner find yourselves endlessly sniping at each other, and fouling up your equilibrium. Not that I'm trying to make excuses for Seb. , but its gotta be a little distracting.

Millions of dollars help with that.

I do not know if it is that. If that were resulting in him lacking commitment, not going for the gaps, I could see the point, but I do not think it is that, I think the twitchy rear end and resultant effect on power down which do not suit his driving style.

He will get on top of it, he is doing. Will he get on top of it sufficiently to beat Ricciardo, well, I am a little biassed on that subject.