Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

M. Kaltenborn Is Useless. Sauber Should Fire Her.

Yes maybe Sauber doesn't need a new car but Sauber certainly needs a new team Principal.

You are useless Monisha. Sauber is in deep trouble and you say it does not need a new car?

At the very least, you should consider your options before making these statements....

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/496916/Sauber_doesnt_need_a_new_car__Kaltenborn/

She said that they don't need a COMPLETELY new car. That they know the car looks bad, but they also know the weaknesses and they think they may address it. How do you know that's not true?

Considering that she is the team principal, with intimate knowledge of the things she is talking about, whereas your reading comprehension skills are subpar I think it is you who should be fired of whatever thing you do, as obviously a person that can't understand a simple interview (not to mention making a simple reasoning, your first two paragraphs contradict themselves and make no sense) should not be allowed to work, or study, without going back first to elementary school.

Or, at the very least, you should PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU READ before making those statements.

I wonder how much control Peter Sauber still has over the whole operation.

I think their horrendous driver line-up needs to be addressed very soon

Now listen lads, here are some facts. Monisha owns half the team. She and Peter rule by consensus. If Peter thought she should step down then she would have. She is probably working without a salary of any kind. Gutierrez is key to their finances, Sutil is not. Sirotkin could be and so could Simona de Silvestro but they need an experienced, sponsored driver and my choice would be Grosjean. Don't forget too that Paul Di Resta is hidden away at Mercedes and could mount a sponsored drive as well. Sauber have been written of a million times over the years and always come back. I believe they will again.

Kaltenborn owns 33.33% which was transferred to her by Sauber. Sauber is President of the Board. I do not know where this running the team by consensus comes from. She is Team Principal.

I am not sure either Grosjean or Total would move to a struggling Sauber. There are a number of reasons. For Grosjean, it. Would be an admission that he just another pay driver, which he is not, currently. He is sponsored by Total, but Total also sponsor Lotus in an independent arrangement. Total wanted a French driver, which was a factor in Grosjean getting the seat, but do not pay for Grosjean to drive. For Total, well, Sauber are not French and Total are, they supply fuel to the Renault teams. Too many conflicts.

Kaltenborn is not Sauber's problem, money is the problem and bringing in pay drivers will not work. It never does, it just keeps teams in F1 at the back end of the grid. By pay drivers, I mean ones who got the drive only because of the money. There are plenty of drivers who are sponsored individually, I am talking about the ones whose seat is paid for directly.

Bring back Giancarlo Minardi!!!

Minardi? Survival effort = 100%. Actual progress = 0%

Bring back Craig Pollock!

Tell me your joking Jem?

I jest. FYI though, Craig Pollock is currently head of his own (faltering) engineering company.

That would explain why I havnt heard of it lol.

That's right, he promised all the formula one teams that his engine will be the world beater of all engines, lol, what's happened to them? Giancarlo Minardi will show everyone what he is capable of if his given a go with decent funding,

Ohh yea how cool would it be to see Minardi again? Awesome.

kept to himself, plotted along, the only time I remember him ever getting into controversy was when he had the Mugen Honda engine deal for 1995, n flavio biratore took the engine off him n gave it to ligier

It would, although I don't remember actually ever seeing him on camera!

Probably still a lot of Minardi folk at Toro Rosso I expect? Aren't they still based at Minardi's old base too in Faenza or whatever it's called?

Kaltenborn owns 33.33% which was transferred to her by Sauber. Sauber is President of the Board. I do not know where this running the team by consensus comes from. She is Team Principal.

I am not sure either Grosjean or Total would move to a struggling Sauber. There are a number of reasons. For Grosjean, it. Would be an admission that he just another pay driver, which he is not, currently. He is sponsored by Total, but Total also sponsor Lotus in an independent arrangement. Total wanted a French driver, which was a factor in Grosjean getting the seat, but do not pay for Grosjean to drive. For Total, well, Sauber are not French and Total are, they supply fuel to the Renault teams. Too many conflicts.

Kaltenborn is not Sauber's problem, money is the problem and bringing in pay drivers will not work. It never does, it just keeps teams in F1 at the back end of the grid. By pay drivers, I mean ones who got the drive only because of the money. There are plenty of drivers who are sponsored individually, I am talking about the ones whose seat is paid for directly.

Monisha may only hold 33% of the stock in Sauber Group but she is also CEO of Sauber Group as well as Team Principal of the F1 team. Furthermore, she is Peter Sauber's designated successor at Sauber Group ahead of his sons. They do work very closely. As far as Grosjean is concerned, he still isn't getting paid where he is and I suspect Lotus may founder still. It was purely a hypothesis.

Why not bring Paul Stoddart back while we're at it? :P

Hey, least Paul stoddart actually did something for the sport.

I'd love to see Stoddart back in F1. He was great. I'd also love to see Super Aguri back as well, but some dreams just remain dreams.

I became a Sauber fan when Kimi drove for them. I've always wished them well, but right now they are pretty terrible. I actually think GRO going there would be a good thing. Lotus will die hopefully by the end of the year and he can find a home there. As much as Sauber needs Gutierrez's money, I can't think of a single example where pay drivers = actual team success. I mean look at the money Maldonado brings to the teams he's in.