Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrisbaneAndy

Straya

A bunch of theiving convicts that ran off with the pavlova and called it their own....not to mention Phar Lap, Crowded House, Russell Crowe...no wait, you can keep him... :P

I think we can now say thank you for Rolf Harris but you can have him back now.....

We're keeping Kylie though.

I only realised about 3 years ago that Mel Gibson was australian. There are very few movies where australian 'hollywood' actors actually get to use their own voice. Must just be a very offensive sound to the american population (I jest of course)

I'm still not even sure if Chris Hemsworth is british or aussie.

A bunch of theiving convicts that ran off with the pavlova and called it their own....not to mention Phar Lap, Crowded House, Russell Crowe...no wait, you can keep him... :P

Why you all over here then? Lol

Why havnt New Zealand been to the moon?

Ran out of scaffold.

Well, at least we tried....you lot couldn't get past your health and safety regulations....

And we send people to Aussie to up your countries average IQ, whilst increasing our own at the same time....

I love NZ, travel there often for work and pleasure. I like the North Island, but I prefer the mainland. Scenery that can only be called majestic and very few people.

That IQ quote was made by Robert Muldoon, New Zealand PM in the late 70's, early 80's. Ut was made in response to a question as to why New Zealanders were leaving in droves to Australia.

I still hold by the view that it is about the sheep.

Well, at least we tried....you lot couldn't get past your health and safety regulations....

And we send people to Aussie to up your countries average IQ, whilst increasing our own at the same time....

Man I work with quite a few kiwis that could challenge that iq statement.

I think you just proved my point exactly...we send our dumb ones over to you, to improve Aussies IQ level, and our IQ level goes up at the same time...it's ot about us sending our smart people over to you lot :P

Yeah that's why it's always cloudy over NZ, the big fella is trying to hide his mistake, lol.

I thought the smart ones came here, smart enough to take advantage of the welfare system.

lol

He looks so gay...maybe that's why there's so much man-love for Ricciardo here? :P

How did you know that?

Oh Yeah, that Beetroot in the burger , what's up with that ? Though I really liked the fried-egg-in-the-burger bit. Heck fried-egg in the kebabs were great. And CHICKEN SALT ! I miss Chicken Salt =(

A bunch of theiving convicts that ran off with the pavlova and called it their own....not to mention Phar Lap, Crowded House, Russell Crowe...no wait, you can keep him... tongue.png

I popped over to NZ a few times when I was living in Australia, the thing that always got me : "Sweet As" especially if it was anywhere near "choice bro" =D

Oh Yeah, that Beetroot in the burger , what's up with that ? Though I really liked the fried-egg-in-the-burger bit. Heck fried-egg in the kebabs were great. And CHICKEN SALT ! I miss Chicken Salt =(

Beetroot is choice in a burger cuzzy bro.

Been there, done that...

Wait... :eusa_think:

It's not my thing but I know a few people who swing that way if you would like to meet them.