Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrisbaneAndy

Suzie Wolff

DC had three shots at it though, if not for the first corner, you first Sir, agreement. Eddie only ever had the one shot - always a rear gunner for Mike, and when it came time to repay the favour, Mike just goes out there and screws him over, basically. Eddie could have won in 99 - it would have been close, but had Mike not returned, Salo sure would have given Eddie all the help he could to win the title for Ferrari and Eddie.

Where were you when I did this particular thread? I did a thread asking if people Beleive Michael could have caught Mika in Suzuka to help eddie win the title. Most Beleive eddie simply wasn't fast enough at Suzuka, only Schumi will ever know but do you think he deliberately stayed behind Mika at a gap so it doesn't look so suspicious?

Indeed he did. And as for Eddie - when he looks back at 1999, I bet he really couldn't give a sh*t!

to busy fighting, next you'll see him on belletor mma lol.

Suzie got to where she is now... because she spread her legs basically. I don't know how good she is as a race driver, but being the wife of Toto gave her that link to Williams. If She was a He, we wouldn't even know of this person.

I'd love to see a Woman in F1, but done properly. Not some Danica Patrick type deal where you know she's average, but a genuine racer who earned her seat not by posing for Sports Illustrated or being the partner of someone with nepotistic tendencies, but good old fashioned talent. I however don't think it will happen for a very long time.

Suzie got to where she is now... because she spread her legs basically. I don't know how good she is as a race driver, but being the wife of Toto gave her that link to Williams. If She was a He, we wouldn't even know of this person.

I'd love to see a Woman in F1, but done properly. Not some Danica Patrick type deal where you know she's average, but a genuine racer who earned her seat not by posing for Sports Illustrated or being the partner of someone with nepotistic tendencies, but good old fashioned talent. I however don't think it will happen for a very long time.

Agree.

Suzie, as an individual in that awesome situation, cannot be questioned. Good for her. Period.

However, claiming she is representative of anything (other than political influence) is bullsht. And when she goes to the "woman thing", she demonstrates she is just another run-of-the-mill moron.

The fact is that Ecclestone is desperate for his Jewish black woman (for entertainment purposes, mind you) and anyone with the right "gear" will do, literally.

Unfortunately for him, it is also a fact that there are extremely few women in the feeder classes and the odds are against the kind of exceptional individual that wins everything, that is, essentially the kind of person that arrives at F1. And whenever a subpar person is pushed into F1, they fail and they fail spectacularly.

It's just politics trying to manufacture a reality that is not there... yet. Suzie has nothing to do with it, even when she mindlessly repeats what she hears on TV.

I am convinced that she is where she is due to a number of reasons, being pretty, marketable and married to Wolff being the stand outs. I think saying that she got where she is because she spread her legs is inaccurate and rude.

I just can't believe she hasn't won a single race in anything, the. We have a 17yr coming next year,whats going on?

I am convinced that she is where she is due to a number of reasons, being pretty, marketable and married to Wolff being the stand outs. I think saying that she got where she is because she spread her legs is inaccurate and rude.

Being Married to Toto is the only reason she is where she is. Thus rude or not, my earlier statement holds more truth than you acknowledge.

I certainly Beleive her marriage to toto got her the job. But as for the other statement, who knows, I don't call woman or think any lower of them just because there in a bikini on a sports mag, good on em, you got why not show it of? But at the end of the day, if she is simply not quick enough, that's it really and for some reason it seems woman just can't be quick in a formula one car and I don't know why.

Being Married to Toto is the only reason she is where she is. Thus rude or not, my earlier statement holds more truth than you acknowledge.

Being married and spreading one's legs are too very different things. At most, it simply reveals what you understand marriage to be and it puts you (not her) in a bad light.

The irony is that she could rightly be called a modern "gentleman driver" and thus be using "gender justice" to hide the real injustice, namely, that she is there because of underhanded influence.

Whatever. As I said, good for her. Other than that, Suzie does not look to have what it takes to make it work. She'll disappear eventually as do most drivers.

The weakly minded will say she was not allow to win because she is a woman. But the weakly minded will repeat anything they hear on TV and the folk on TV will say anything to make a buck. It's their job.

I certainly Beleive her marriage to toto got her the job. But as for the other statement, who knows, I don't call woman or think any lower of them just because there in a bikini on a sports mag, good on em, you got why not show it of? But at the end of the day, if she is simply not quick enough, that's it really and for some reason it seems woman just can't be quick in a formula one car and I don't know why.

Hold on, tiger.

Men are not quick in F1. Neither are Germans nor left-handers. Some very specific individuals happen to be quick in F1. They also happen to be men but they also happen to be many other things. I don't see any Nigerian drivers and this says nothing about the speed specific individuals from Nigeria might demonstrate if a sufficient sample of Nigerians were at the wheels.

Individuals that happen to be women and fast will pop up eventually in F1 if it is not divided into gender categories... as has happened with most sports. If the division takes place, then the women involved won't be pushed as hard and the standards will lower naturally. But if motorsports remain gender-blind and sufficient numbers from any population participate, the odd exceptional individual will eventually show up.

Besides, and more so nowadays, professional athletes are statistically freaks in every way that counts in the sport they compete in.

Hold on, tiger.

Men are not quick in F1. Neither are Germans nor left-handers. Some very specific individuals happen to be quick in F1. They also happen to be men but they also happen to be many other things. I don't see any Nigerian drivers and this says nothing about the speed specific individuals from Nigeria might demonstrate if a sufficient sample of Nigerians were at the wheels.

Individuals that happen to be women and fast will pop up eventually in F1 if it is not divided into gender categories... as has happened with most sports. If the division takes place, then the women involved won't be pushed as hard and the standards will lower naturally. But if motorsports remain gender-blind and sufficient numbers from any population participate, the odd exceptional individual will eventually show up.

Besides, and more so nowadays, professional athletes are statistically freaks in every way that counts in the sport they compete in.

Well, welcome back, mister.

Koolmonkey, I said earlier that she has gained whatever she has gained because she is pretty, marketable and married to Wolff. Hence, I agree with you that Wolff is the reason why she gets the occasional drive, so I did acknowledge the truth, I said it first, in fact.

What I object to is that you said she got there by spreading her (awesome) legs. There is a difference........