Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrisbaneAndy

Lawnmower Racing

I watched GP Racing last night, Raikkonen, Brundle, Herbert and Ant Davidson racing ride on mowers.

Raikkonen won, quote from the commentator "Raikkonen mows down the opposition."

It was hilarious, wild stuff.

Lmao how's kimi, flat out from the word go, cuts half the corner to take brundle, classic can't stop laughing, bloody quick to.

Yeah as I doubt those old boys would've lost much. Kimi just went hammer and tong the whole way round.

Sounds good. I'll see if I can find a clip later!

It was on the sky pre-race stuff for the German grand prix, I think it was, Jem.

Well it was awesome to watch,sadly that might be the only thing kimi will win all year. Hopefully at spa he can give us some sort of indication on what he actual speed is this season as he always does well at spa.

Well it was awesome to watch,sadly that might be the only thing kimi will win all year. Hopefully at spa he can give us some sort of indication on what he actual speed is this season as he always does well at spa.

It was more entertaining than quite a few F1 races I have seen over the years :lol:

Yeah, your right there. See Herbert just go off into the long grass and keeps it flat and returns onto the circuit/shorter grass like a scene out of wacky races.