Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

It's Go Go Go At Monza!

Rosberg: Toto, do I have to apologise in public? Do you expect me to talk?

Toto: No, Mr.Rosberg, I expect you to DIE! MWAHAHAAHAH!...Or miss the chicane. You know. Whatever. *shrugs*

I can see you as an evil villain, let alone Wolff.

"Get to the chopper!"

And any other Arnie quotes, basically.

Anyway...let the photoshop activity commence. I want to see some creative Wolff villain photos.

Photoshop? Does he not look like a villain anyway?? :lol:

I agree, orchestrated and it came off, explaining Wolff's sly smirk.

Absolutely. It's happened before and it will happen again.

If it was all some secret pre-planned manoeuvre I doubt Toto would go as far as to turn around in his seat towards TV cameras and give a big grin!

Wolff's comments to BBC: "First of all, it's not live. So whenever the camera's with you, the signal comes later. So it wasn't synchronised with the picture.

"And I feel like Big Brother is watching you, I will hide in the engineering office next time! No, there was a smile, it was when the two were closing on each other and it was a smile that said: 'Here we go again in a close battle.'"

Rosberg:

"I just messed up," "I've heard about the theory, but what would be the reason for me to do something like that deliberately?

"There is no reason why the team would ask me to change position, or something like that.

"The only thing in people's minds could be Spa, but Spa was a mistake which I've apologised for. It's not something where I have to give back something."

Absolutely. It's happened before and it will happen again.

It's happened before where 1 driver punts off his team mate and then in the next race lets him go past?

Can't be any easier to understand than in this column from James Allen:

http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2014/09/a-response-to-the-conspiracy-theories-on-nico-rosbergs-mistake-in-monza/

Nico Rosberg is six races away from being world champion and he had a 29 point lead over Hamilton which is now down to 22 points. Anyone who thinks a driver in his position would deliberately mess up the hardest braking point of the season in order to throw a race in favour of his main rival and hand him a huge psychological advantage, doesn’t understand racing drivers.

Geez, people, think!

Why do people automatically assume that the team would do 100% for there drivers? At the end of the day, there just an employer for this specific individual and iam sure they have to do things out of the ordinary and things they don't like and if people think f1 is run 100% anti corruptly are in denial. If you want me to be more specific, just google illuminati in sport, gives you some idea. But bare in mind,most individuals will brush that of as its to difficult to comprehend that this "lovely planet" and everything that there parents told them about are wrong. Thing that gets me, is that people can't stand the thought of being ripped off in any sense or form, look at your government,look around you with an open mind. Is it possible that certain results can be fixed so it can release funds and draw attention, so it looks legit? Just look at everything with an open mind and analyse everything, if you had all the power and no repercussions for any actions you do, what would you actually do. Ask yourself "Why are they doing this,what is there to gain, is the punishment if caught worse than mine" these questions, applied at the right time and event, will totally open your eyes. There's always two sides to a story and the story 90% of the time is bs. The most plausible outcome, is usually the right one.

Well yea, I guess so. But the sport has been known for a few shell shockers hant it? Might be due for a new one. That's the instint I have.

Hmmm, my memory isn't the greatest, but I can't think of too many unexplained shockers in F1, certainly none that actually affected the outcome of the championship. The only one that sticks in my mind is Mansell's tyre exploding. Unless the illuminati had a dart gun and a seriously good handle on deflection shooting, I don' think that one was down to them.

The only other one that sticks out is Piquet deliberately crashing, but as that didn't affect the championship in the sense of helping Alonso to win it, I don't see the persuasion of supposed outside interference.

Don't think webber was getting the rough end? You don't think team orders are implemented to make the most popular win? These last few years more than ever, f1 has become a massive marketing tool, beyond the point that its actually beneficial for the sport and passion that got them into the sport to begin with, all wiped away when the carrot is dangled infront of the donkey. Just something to think about.

I think he may have had the rough end of reliability issues, though that doesn't seem to count in your eyes when it comes to Lewis :whistling:

However, with regards to team orders, no. The team wants to win the constructors championship, that's their main goal. That's what satisfies the shareholders, etc, so any team orders that could jeopardise that would be counter productive. An example of that would be allowing Ricci to overtake Vettel at Monza. If they wanted to protect their 'golden boy' as many people think, then they would have made Ricciardo stay behind, but they just wanted team points and bollocks to Vettel's needs :lol:

I think dan has won them over though. As for lewis, of course I accept his has had a bad run. Hamilton fans just have to learn to take critism about him, just like kimi and Vettel fans to. You ever say anything bad about those two, its like you've slept with someone's wife they get that mad.

I see what you're saying webric but at the same time I'm glad I don't think that way or you'd never be able to enjoy anything!

Personally I think the Nico missing his braking point deliberately theory is a wild conspiracy theory. Lewis was catching him quick and Nico made a mistake under pressure. He is human. The fact he'd done the same thing earlier in the GP just adds further weight to this.

It's difficult to accept some criticism of Lewis when it's totally OTT and quite often entirely unjustified. I'm not saying it always is, but sometimes is.

I think dan has won them over though. As for lewis, of course I accept his has had a bad run. Hamilton fans just have to learn to take critism about him, just like kimi and Vettel fans to. You ever say anything bad about those two, its like you've slept with someone's wife they get that mad.

While I am always supportive of British drivers as much as I can, I am a Schumi fan, criticism comes with the territory :lol:

I see what you're saying webric but at the same time I'm glad I don't think that way or you'd never be able to enjoy anything!

Personally I think the Nico missing his braking point deliberately theory is a wild conspiracy theory. Lewis was catching him quick and Nico made a mistake under pressure. He is human. The fact he'd done the same thing earlier in the GP just adds further weight to this.

It's difficult to accept some criticism of Lewis when it's totally OTT and quite often entirely unjustified. I'm not saying it always is, but sometimes is.

I totally agree, nico did make a mistake, but what iam trying to say to you is. You think people talk about Hamilton and its complety unjustified, well some is, now iam not having a go at you by any means, but that exact comment there, why don't you apply that to your everyday living? Analyse every single thing. Why are they doing this, whats there gain and my gain out of this, how can they get away with this and others don't even see it? That's the consistant questions that will appear and cracks in everything you ever know or were taught begin to appear. If that comment you said was used in your everyday living, I would guarantee you would see the world totally different. What iam trying to say is, you know media tell lies and make things up, you don't think the government and certain people who tell you how to live your life (going to work, paying bills,paying extraordinary tax) would do the same? Ohh yes they do and it shows you how majority of sports and things are run. So i dont dont ever count any "conspiracy theory" out. But Monza, was a pure mistake by nico :)

I totally agree. I guess I'm much happier pulling the wool over my own eyes, cos I'm a natural worrier and if I start questioning too many things then I'll send myself mad. I agree though that the media and government will make us believe what they want us to believe.

A conspiracy is made for everything, like even regarding whether Tupac or Michael Jackson are really dead!

They can keep elvis lol. Atleast tupac was gong to change the world. Incredible man, just public was brainwashed into treating him like a criminal. All because he stood up to the government and refused to play apart in there cult following. That's why they killed him. Now if I got up on a stage and told people things like this, people would call me nuts and crazy. But when it's someone they idolise and look up to, they'll Beleive every single thing that comes out there mouth. That's what the government was afraid of. They work on a three steike system. 2 warnings, third is death. funny how tupac was shot, then put in jail and then finally killed. Exact same thing happened to Michael Jackson. 2 court cases thrown out due to lack of evidence, third time, death. We have lost alot of brilliant people to these clowns and the public is none the wiser. It's easier to use there flaws against them as the shoe fits so perfectly and the reason for that is, it's easier to tell a big lie than a small lie and when that lie is said over and over, it becomes beleivable. Even to you and you made it up.

I missed the race and just got around to watching it, I must say I'm ridiculously impressed by Ricciardo's overtakes on both Perez and Vettel. I rate Vettels 4 titles aboutequal to Alonsos 2 (Ok, maybe a bit less), still, he's no dummy, and Dan sure sold him one.

Especially that's a move we have been used to seeing from seb, got a taste of his own medicine lol.