Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrisbaneAndy

V8 Supercars

Geez IMO, you got it, use it, show it off, why not? It's just natural.

Ohh heck no, you sicko lol. She has a face like a slapped anus.

25 cars on the grid for this years race? Yeah nah ill watch the first 10 n the last 10 n that's it, I'm not wasting a full Sunday, the only day I get off from work to watch 25 going around a track for 6 or 7 hrs, almost as boring as watching paint dry if u ask me

I would love to see young scotty mclacughlin in the top ten shoot out, boy I love watching him drive, but yeah, I dunno who is my tip 4 the race? Either frosty or Courtney, n u can't count out the red bulls. Lets just hope that the minardi 2 seater isn't more exciting that the actual race, but I fear it might be

Imagine the set, it would be the thing that nightmares are made from. Wrinkly, saggy, just the worst thing you would ever have seen.

Yuk, anymore images you want to paint Andy? Lol

Massive, lowndes wouldn't have known what hit him. Honestly I've caught FA of it, what both Redbull's totally out?

No, Whincup walled it at the cutting and qualified last, Lowndes in the top 10 shootout after they fixed car 888. Whincup will not actually start last because Mostert got demoted to last for passing a car under red flags.

Lowndes' top ten lap was 2.07.7, he was pretty tentative with a car just bolted back together.

Holy 2 seconds of the pace. Feel for lowndes, always cops the rough end doesn't he?

Sheez...could SVG get any closer to those walls? Great lap by the drifter boy.

Courtney and Murph are my wildcard picks for the win tomorrow.

Sheez...could SVG get any closer to those walls? Great lap by the drifter boy.

Courtney and Murph are my wildcard picks for the win tomorrow.

I didnt see it, I knew he got pole, was he right on the limit was he? SVG always an entertaining driver.

Awesome, love watching the v8s when on the limit like that, takes some skill as I would imagine, are quite difficult machines to drive quick, well that's what I have experienced in hrs of simulator driving.

Van Gisbergen was 100% on it, excellent lap and he left nothing behind.

They could win tomorrow, but I am hoping Lowndes/Richards.

The grip is obviously up but it seems like an error is punished more severely.

Of course when there doing those speeds, wall bites hard. They don't move around as much as they did back in the ninties do they?

No, they are more controlled. Tyres and actually having rear suspension with COTF, I guess.

Parked in front of the TV, Heineken aplenty in the fridge, misuss out for the day, bring it on.

Lol, awesome, I remember you used to see them all crossed up coming out of "the cutting" as you just come over the crest. Used to see the tail millimetres of the wall. What a start by McLaughlin, Whincup looked like he jumped the start to me, or others that far down the grid just don't react as quickly.

Track breaking up is going to make this very interesting now. Having raced myself on a track breaking up, I can say it's not much fun at all, and gets exponentially worse with the more power you have.

And the 'roo's strike again...without actually hitting anyone. Scheming, coniving, devlish animals....

Lap 117 of 161 and Lowndes sets a record lap at 2.07.6, the old bloke is on fire. He was leading but just pitted. Mostert is 4th and has pitted 11 times, most 6.

Fantastic race. Beats F1 hands down. That had to be the best 1000 that's been run in years.