Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrisbaneAndy

Ex Webber F1 Car For Sale

250,000 quid, sounds cheap to me, but like how would you ever start it??

Find a large hill, stick it in gear, roll down it, let out the clutch lol :D

be spewin if the brakes didnt work because you didnt get the car started in time. BANG!!!! Just do what the drivers do, vacate the scene lol. You'd be like this omgwtf.gif

yep would need the starter AND all the gear to heat the oil/water etcetcetc

Forget how to start it, I dont think it comes with an engine!

Still, if I were to buy it, it would only be so I could then list it for sale for £275,000

Turn it into a simulator lol. Least it would have a chance if running at the front.

It does come with the V8. Button's 2004 BAR is also for sale, ex engine, for 60k sterling.

You would need a lot of gear to start it, not to mention technicians.

I wonder how he came by it.

You can find them on the net, the more successful the car was the more it's worth. I remember schumis 97 Ferrari was up for sale once and I think it was something rediculous of 1.3 or 2.3 million for it

Does make you wonder what the teams do with the cars when they're no longer needed. I would've thought they'd always be broken down, and the parts disposed of somehow.

Nah they sell them, waste, otherwise. Some people that purchase them, actually race them in certain nostalgic events around the world.

Surprised there isnt a law against any average Joe turning up with an F1 car and racing it round a circuit, a non-professional racing driver could kill themself

They would have to be some sort of licence required and they would be restricted to a sense I Beleive until you could proove you can race it at full speed. Something along those lines would be mandatory for the licence. I think that's how it works anyway, a cams licence aswell.

Haha yea that was brilliant, particularly as it was by a supposedly 'french' team.

At the end of each race (before these stupid hybrids were introduced) they should've played the podium anthems with a V10.

Rather like how RBR are deemed 'Austrian' and Merc are German. No, Formula 1, they're all british but with foreign badges on. Except sauber, ferrari & STR of course.