Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

Happy News In F1 For Once

You've got to be fnn kidding. I only found out they were together, thought this was a joke till I clicked the link. Well it is a joke IMO. Funny sh17. F1 boss, must love plastic lol.

And short women. They came out six months after his daughter was born.

Respect took a dive, I am afraid.

Good news, Jem, I am not so sure. Not so great for Berverly Allen, but I guess she will be OK financially.

Now now...we dont know these people personally, you can never have too much love in the world and these 2 peeps have found it with each other.

Who's Beverley Allen, Horner's ex?

Call me superficial but if I had a spice girl fiancee and millions in the bank, i'd be getting those teeth fixed

She looks a bit rough in that pic, but I think it is a little unflattering.

What does this mean? "Geraldine, daughter of the late Mr L.F. Halliwell and Mrs A. Parkinson."

​I giggled it, her mother is Ana Maria, wife of Halliwell, it just looked odd, Mr Halliwell and Mrs Parkinson, she must have remarried.

​I take back my first comment, she looked pretty good on Top Gear, but that was in 2004, recent photos are not so good.

Yes, his ex partner. We do not need to know them personally to know that he dropped the mother of his young daughter for an ex Spice Girl. Nuff said.

Ah right didn't realise that...

Horny bugger

More good news, excellent in fact - Caterham will race at Abu Dhabi. Drivers TBC but I keep seeing talk about some brit-girl called Alice Powell who fancies her chances. I'd never heard of her, but sticking a woman in the car for the race might help find the sponsors they desperately need.

If she is there on merit I mean skill wise, good on her iam all for it, but if she is used as a scapegoat to save the team, well what else can be said about this sport now? Give me a drive, iam quite handsome, well I think iam lol.

I dont know webric have you posted in the 'pics of u' thread? Put a wig on and stuff some fake double-D's up your top and send a pic to Caterham, worth a shot!

I'm not pro-marketing exercises in f1 although in this particular case if it helps caterham then great - although they'd need a female driver for 2015 I suppose, for sponsors to be interested.

Hey Gutierrez has just been dumped, surely he's got some cash?

Lmao, no I havnt posted in that thread, should I? I might scare some of you guys of. Nah seriously, it's a sorry state of affairs and iam not being sexest when saying this but if she was any good iam sure we would have heard of her. Well maybe some have, but I haven't and I think there is a couple of woman I would put ahead of her just simply because I know abit more about them and there results.

Yea it's a weird one, I've read that they're planning to take 40 personnel to abu dhabi.

The administrator (with the most Irish name I've ever seen) says he has an 'important meeting' with someone at abu dhabi who may be interested in taking over.

But if 90% of the team is now redundant then presumably they'll then re-hire those same 230 people?

Kobayashi is in one of the cars. Rumour this morning that Chilton will be in the other!

I read Roberto Merhi.

Never heard of him. I also saw a headline saying Andre Lotterer turns down caterham drive, but couldnt be bothered to read it