Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

F1 Trivia

Ok it's abit dead around here ATM so I thought id bring back the f1 Trivia we did in the past. Some like it some dont but I thought it could fill some time. So if anyone knows the answer to this, it would blow me away. Please refrain from using google or Wikipedia, your only cheating yourself.

What grid position did Michael Schumacher start from when he made that blistering start in the 1997 Spanish Grand Prix from ? To 2nd position in 3 corners.

Nope he started 7th and was up to third behind dc and villeneuve after the first turn and slipped down the inside of dc going into turn three and was imediatly and the back of JV. Too bad the good years were terrible that race and hampered what could have been an epic battle.

Ok here's another from 1997. How did Villeneuve retire from the Australian Grand Prix and why?

Eddie Irvine charged down the inside tapping Herbert into villeneuve and both ended up in the gravel trap.

What circuit did a Prost car set a fastest lap in 1997?

Nope. Jarno Trulli while leading the Austrian gp. He was Panis's replacement.

Ohh crikey got no idea, the name rings a bell but tbh I got no clue mate. So whats the answer?

Just remember you keep dishing out questions until someone gets it.

2 points in 118 starts, he has the most races with the fewest points ratio in formula one history!!!! Ok WebRic, back in the 2001 UsGp, Fernando Alonso in his minardi, out qualified a former world champion, who was the former world champion and where did they qualify?

I remember that and I Beleive it was Jacques Villenueve and he qualified 17th or 18th I believe

I bet that Benetton rumour was down to the mild Seven sponsorship. Who were Schumacher's team mates in 1994?

Verstappen, Herbert and Lehto!!!! Where did Michael Andretti record his first Grand Prix finish?

Spain? He had a few collisions if memory serves...

What did Brian Redman do with his false teeth before each race?

Edit: Merry Christmas to all !!!!!

Spain? He had a few collisions if memory serves...

What did Brian Redman do with his false teeth before each race?

Edit: Merry Christmas to all !!!!!

Merry Xmas to you to buddy. As for your question, I have no idea.

In the top pocket of his race suit WebRic, he said in case of an accident he'd hate a nurse to see him without them. Sorry, that was unfair of me... just an old fart reminiscing days as an apprentice and meeting drivers at work.

Question: Rubens Barrichelo beat someone for the most ever Grand Prix starts, who was it?

Clue.... there's a hilarious Youtube vid of him secretly videoing driving his wife round a circuit.. she went ballistic lmavfa.gif

That's easy, it's Riccardo Patrese. Iam pretty sure Schumacher has more than Patrese aswell. Why did Michael Schumacher retire from the 1997 British Grand Prix?