Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

F1 Trivia

............Why did Michael Schumacher retire from the 1997 British Grand Prix?

You win mate, had no idea until I looked it up.

I won't give the the answer that it was wheel bearing failure so someone else can still.... oh.... bugger...dam.gif

Next question anyone?

17th, but he n Fernando Alonso started from the pit-lane, then Mark got a 10 second stop n go penalty, yet he finished 7th in the race, 2 places above his team mate Antonio Pizzonia, who started 9th, so what might have been weekend for mark, Fernando retired from P6 on lap 43 I think when he spun on his own oil

Johnny Herbert and it was Benetton,Lotus and Ligier but can't remember how many points he scored

How many pitstops did Michael Schumacher make on the way to wining the 1998 Hungarian gp?

3, and he lost 7 seconds when he went off the track on lap 43 I think it was, around the same time Hakkinen struck gearbox trouble n limped home in 6th, do u think Hakkinen would have Beat Schumacher if he didn't strike gearbox problems? I guess we will never know

I doubt it. I hold that as one of schumis greatest drives with Barcelona 96,Monaco 97 and so on. But yes your correct.

Which two drivers where battling out for second and third in the 97 Spanish gp? Something also happened at this race that hasn't happened since, what was it?

Olivier Panis finished 2nd and Jean Alesi came home third, I'm guessing that was the last time 2 French drivers finished on the podium? That's only a guess, yeah I think Schumacher would have won Hungary 1998 as well

You got it right well it was basically 3 French drivers if you include villeneuve and three French cars. Williams and Benetton, Renault engine and a Prost a French car. Your turn mate or anyone else.

6, would've been more if he didnt have his Monaco accident.

Who has the most 3rd positions of any driver?

Rubens Barrichello with 28.

Who holds the record with the most second place finishes?

Thinking of the early 2000's, and with all the success Ferrari had, I remember on Suzuka 2002 that Michael Schumacher n Rubens Barrichello eclipsed DC n Hakkinen as the most successful team mates of all time, so on that theory, n the amount of races Rubens raced, I may go with Rubens again?

Thinking of the early 2000's, and with all the success Ferrari had, I remember on Suzuka 2002 that Michael Schumacher n Rubens Barrichello eclipsed DC n Hakkinen as the most successful team mates of all time, so on that theory, n the amount of races Rubens raced, I may go with Rubens again?

Nope. It's Michael Schumacher with 43 second places.

Who holds the record for the most ammount of wins at one particular gp?

17th, but he n Fernando Alonso started from the pit-lane, then Mark got a 10 second stop n go penalty, yet he finished 7th in the race, 2 places above his team mate Antonio Pizzonia, who started 9th, so what might have been weekend for mark, Fernando retired from P6 on lap 43 I think when he spun on his own oil

And you knew all that from memory???

Nope. It's Michael Schumacher with 43 second places.

Who holds the record for the most ammount of wins at one particular gp?

Is it Schumi again, Magny Cours? As for the number....7?

It is Schumi and it is magny cours but it's 8 times he won there.

Who has the most start to finish victories?