Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

F1 Trivia

Ummmm u know their qualifying record in 2006, Villeneuve Vs Heidfeld, on the 12 races they were paired, Villeneuve won the qualifying battle 7 to 5 over Heidfeld, so JV still had the sheer speed, he was over it in 2002 n 2003 at B.A.R, and he wasn't the fastest thing in 04 n 05, but his confidence n speed did come back in 2006 n I do believe he was driving very well, but WebRic, everything you state on this forum when I read your posts, I tend to agree, I value your opinion, but I think we both have different views on Jacques Villeneuve, and that is fair enough, but for the record, my opinion was right lol

I can see webric's point but when you look at Villeneuve's CV/resume it's hard to argue that he's a rubbish driver

Ummmm u know their qualifying record in 2006, Villeneuve Vs Heidfeld, on the 12 races they were paired, Villeneuve won the qualifying battle 7 to 5 over Heidfeld, so JV still had the sheer speed, he was over it in 2002 n 2003 at B.A.R, and he wasn't the fastest thing in 04 n 05, but his confidence n speed did come back in 2006 n I do believe he was driving very well, but WebRic, everything you state on this forum when I read your posts, I tend to agree, I value your opinion, but I think we both have different views on Jacques Villeneuve, and that is fair enough, but for the record, my opinion was right lol

Yeah that's cool dude, we don't have to argue like we do with brad because we see things different, that's what I like about talking to, if we don't agree we leave it at that and move on, yeah we do agree on alot and that's cool because it makes me feel like someone can actually see it from my point of view. As for villeneuve, he was brilliant in champcar, but just like zanardi, he was rubbish if his car wasnt to good and lets face it, like I said before, that 96/97 Williams was so dominant, I Beleive zanardi could have done the same in that car or anyone for that matter. First season the car was crap which was 98 and I personally Beleive Frentzen had the better of him and he also did at the end of 97 with 5 podiums out of the last 6 races, he was mega consistant and quick, once villeneuve had an average car, he slowly tumbled down the grid to the point he could only get race drives from middle class to bottom feeder teams. But hey, that's my opinion, we have to agree to disagree but doesn't mean we can't keep our excellent conversations going though.

Oh crap, this is a stab in the dark but 10 maybe.

3 6th place finishes at Australia, the Italian and the USGP in the year 2000, so only 3 points buddy, he came to within 3 laps of a 4th place finish at the 2004 Belgian GP till his Toyota engine went pop

Man I was way of, lol.

Where and when did sebastian Vettel score his first point?

2 was it with a fifth place finish. I know he left Williams for Ligier before he joined jordan

Who finished behind Mark Webber in the 2002 Australian Grand Prix.

Considering I've watched that race time n time again I'll give u the results

1st-M Schumacher

2nd-J P Montoya

3rd-K Raikkonen

4th-E Irvine

5th-M Webber

6th-M Salo

7th-A Yoong

8th-P De La Rosa

Everyone one was not classified

What was Justin Wilson's highest ever finish?

Easy that's 8th at the US gp in 2003 while driving for Jaguar.

Ohh god, I know he made it into the top ten but couldn't tell you exactly.

Ahh yes back in the when 5 points could net you tenth in the championship lol.

8th at the 1997 Belgian Grand Prix, he out-qualified his world champion team mate, and out raced him as well, and his next highest was 9th at the 2000 USGP, but his highest race result was a 5th at the 1997 European GP, holding off old mate Olivier Panis, and also at the 1998 Belgian GP he came home 5th again, if I said his highest race result, I would have awarded u 10 pts

That's where I got mixed up, I knew his highest position was 5th but didnt if it was a result or qualify.