Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

F1 Trivia

German constructors: ATS, Zakspeed, Veritas, Rial, Porsche, Klenk, Kauhasen, Eiffeland, Alex Von Falkenhausen Motecenrau

How many points did Jean Alesi score in 1998?

9/10?

Yeah it was 9. Johnny Herbert scored only one point that year and it was in the first race at Melbourne.

What did Jean Alesi have written in large,plastered all over the side pods of his car in the 2001 Japanese gp? And what car was it?

You got it anyway, It was Japan he had the 200 on the side pods.

Sorry bud, I didn't want to be rude to u or anything, but I had to prove I was right, and at Suzuka was when Jean had his huge accident with Kimi, he went fastest in practice that weekend too from memory, btw I'm still not cheating

No your not being rude, you just corrected my mistake with proof, nothing wrong with that. Classic Suzuka clip isn't? Old Michael miles ahead in the beautiful red Ferrari. Nice to see Jean comforting young Kimi there. Jean went way offline to avoid kimi but was collected.

Back in the days when we had the V10s, it was a good era, just wished more drivers gave Michael a run 4 his money, oh well, ok new question, how many second place finishes did old mate Heinz-Harald frentzen score in his career?

Verstappen's first podium was Hungary 1994.

Crikey, was it 3? I know he didnt have many seconds at all, he finished 3rd a few times.

Its obvious now, got those podiums in his two best seasons.

Where did Kimi Raikkonen qualify in the 2006 Bahrain Gp?

Correct. That was after an electrical failure in practice then a rear wing failure in qualifying, left him last on the grid and yes he did finish third.

Why did alonso and Schumacher get time penalties during qualifying for the 2006 Hingarian gp?

I remember Schumi qualified 11th and Alonso 15th, the race that Jenson Button won for Honda, but I don't remember y, the only thing I can think of was they held up drivers on faster laps, I need a reminder on that 1 lol

Both alonso and Schumi passed drivers under a yellow flag and recieved a one second penalty added to all three of the qualy sessions. Except alonso got a two second penalty as I Beleive he passed two cars to schumis one. It was bs on schumis behalf as he said he couldn't see the flags and when you watch his onboard, you can't see a single flag. Alonso was coasting to the pits under the yellow and Schumi rolled around the outside of him and darted into the pits. Alonso was straight on the radio to dob on Schumi.

Where did Mark Webber finish in the 2003 Austrian gp?

Really? Well ill be.

Which two Finnish drivers got the first career poles at the nurburgring? And where did they finish the race?