Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Will Lewis Loose The Plot Again?

Well news is out that lewis and Nicole have split once again and this time apparently for good. Now as we have seen in the past, this massively affects his mental state and fails to perform at his optimum. Do you think he will be the same come Melbourne or you finally think he has grown up and learnt to leave personal issues away from the circuit? I hope he has, as this has been his single down fall everytime he looses his form, that's his Achilles heel. If he can restrain from falling back into that, he would be almost unbeatable. What you guys think will happen?

Seems to be that way doesn't it? I hope he has matured enough to keep it out of his mind.

His better off without that air head anyway, if he can focus on his driving and not trying to be the coolest F1 driver on the grid, then yes he will be unbeatable, he is 30 now, his at his peak of his powers, I sincerely hope that him n her calling it quits doesn't get the better of him

I hope so to. He showed us late last season just how good and unbeatable he can be when he focus's on the job at hand, not his hand waving through his hair. That is his sole weakness in basically a flawless arsenal IMO.

I think he matured a lot in the last 2 years. 2011 is a distant memory, and I'm expecting him to be focused 100% on winning a 3rd title, which IMO he will do.