Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Just How Far Ahead Will Mercedes Be?

That's the question in everyone's mind as many Beleive Mercedes are yet to show there true pace. Ferrari seem to have made some ground and many are aware of that but it's hard to say until we see everyone and especially Mercedes, running at full speed. What do you think will happen and are Mercedes going to be as dominant,more dominant or will the others have closed the gap?

I reckon they will not be so convincingly powerfull then the rest of the field this year..well I bloody hope not anyway :-(

That's the question in everyone's mind as many Beleive Mercedes are yet to show there true pace. Ferrari seem to have made some ground and many are aware of that but it's hard to say until we see everyone and especially Mercedes, running at full speed. What do you think will happen and are Mercedes going to be as dominant,more dominant or will the others have closed the gap?

I reckon 0.4 seconds gap over Williams AND ferrari.... u heard it here first folks...

not as dominant as 2014, but still enough in hand...

uhmmm which also opens the door for Vettel or Kimi

I think there sand bagging tbh I wouldn't be suprised if they have pulled further away, I think Redbull have something up there sleeves aswell, there way to quiet about there car.

I'm expecting more of the same. Not an even bigger advantage, but a comfortable one just like they had last year.

Anything other than a Mercedes front row at Melbourne would be a surprise for me.