Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodders47

Predictions

Now even a shadow cast of the camera with its loop is interpreted by some as something that burned or melted, judging from where the sun hits the car and surface it would indeed uhm seem like it.....

The Quest for answers continues.....

If that's a shadow, how come there is no shadow of the car behind the car, since you think the sun is shining from that angle, you need your eyes tested. Anyone with half a brain can tell that's a burn mark. Quite similar to the ones that covered kimi all of last season, you know, because he got burnt so bad. You should be the first to be able to pick out a burn mark lol.

Ohh and I Beleive that is not a camera, it's a vent, maybe you've been looking at cars the wrong way

[quote name='BradSpeedMan' timestamp='1424925774' post='368585']
Heheheheheheheheehe, always good to look at the bright side of life, here is a joke someone posted on jaonf1.com heheheheheheheheehe, very funny....

"Misdirection is the name of the game here, pump out some clap trap story about the wind and yet the truth is so obvious,clearly Alonso had looked in his rear view mirrors and realised that his best friend Sebastian Vettel was about to overtake him again in the God damn Ferrari and Alonso just zoned out and drove into the wall in a trance,only to be heard muttering over radio booo booo booo before passing out in a puddle of his own wee which then shorted out the ERS system and caused all sorts of strange telemetry which made it look like something else……..there now,that’s cleared that up!"
[/quote]

Man you really hate alonso don't you? I feel so sorry for you. It's been a while between drinks hey, I mean for kimi fans I mean. Man if you put the same ammount of effort into a post like you do bagging out alonso, you could have a half decent post for once, not just verbal diahorea that you some how type into a misguided post. What I find funny is that you Beleive ANY media report as long as its not about alonso. That grudge is only going to cause you to make more excuses mate, iam telling you now so when I say "told you so" in about 8 months time, you'll remember it.

Man you really hate alonso don't you? I feel so sorry for you.

Yep.

On the matter I don't think there's something strange on having very little information about Alonso's condition for privacy reasons. Problem is they said everything was fine, Alonso blah, blah, and then he stays 3 days in hospital? He's going to miss last preseason tests so the accident and Alonso's condition wasn't as they said it was. It's still understandable though. But, if there was a problem in the car that made Alonso crash, I don't think the FIA and McLaren-Honda will let it go without an investigation or something much more serious could happen in a GP an then...

After reading articles on BBC I'm now starting to wonder whether Alonso is going to even be on the grid at Melbourne!

Well that's my point, why so much fuss and "sweep under the carpet" style if he is ok?

I think mclaren must already know they've made a boo boo in immediately saying it was nothing more than a gust of wind.

The only gust of wind was the brain fart Mclaren had by spinning bs already. Since when can a gust of wind knock an f1 car if the circuit when it's going down the straight with max downforce applied? As we all know, the faster you go, the more downforce you get, even in a straight line. That's why they try reduce drag for circuits like monza.

Well I still think it's possible for strong winds to cause driver mistakes, but given this electricity issue and the fact he stayed 3 days in hospital despite everything apparently being 100% normal the moment he arrived there, there's clearly something we're not being told.

Strong winds can cause mistakes but not in a straight line, not unless it's a cyclone lol. I don't see why a cover up is needed. Unless this proposal of the 2016 "shakeup" has something to do with ers or something as they wanted to increase power and change engines yet again. Maybe there is something between the lines there we arnt seeing or being told?

Maybe there is something between the lines there we arnt seeing or being told?

Maybe. I just read a piece of news about the FIA that will investigate the accident. I think we can trust them on safety, not much more though.

Strong wind for Alonso. Personally I rather enjoy it, though I doubt that's why he passed out.

So.... on topic, predictions:

By the 5th race Mclaren will be top 4 finishers, by the 7th race they'll be regular podium finishers, from 10th race will be winning races. Top 3 in WCC. You read it here first, brought to you from the perp that predicted JB's WDC harhar.gif

Lotus will be fighting Williams throughout the season, both tussllng over 4th/3rd constructor. Pastor will prove beyond doubt he shouldn't be in F1, Stock Cars await him.

Ferrari will start reasonably well, average position 4th, though will tail off towards season end. Seb will sulk as results slip, Kimi will find an alternative to Magnum ice cream, probably a waifer - they're an art to eat, shout keep him on his toes.

Force India, well, my Spidey senses say there's some skullduggery going on (money), so, they'll slip from wherever they start from. I hope not.

Red Bull will disappoint. I don't know why, but there you go.

Manor (aka Marussia) will hang on, just. Then some money-bags will help them.

Sauber will do what they have been good at.... surviving. Well past time Monica Kaltonbugerhousen needs to go - and no, not sexist, she's just not up to the job, never has been, so will be a has-been, I hope (for the sake of employees).

If you would like a palm reading please pm me with your credit card details.

So... no predictions for Mercedes? Well, they really don't need it. It's 80% Hamilton WDC, Rosberg 20%, and Mercedes WCC 100%.