Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Ferrari's Restructure Done The Trick.

Kimi had trouble matching Massa aswell and fernando thumped him for 4 seasons. Says it all IMO. Can't wait for the excuses when Mclaren turns its luck around. Fernando had it in a points position until the car played up, apparently he was driving it to hard.

It's only the start of the season and too early to commit to any kind of analysis.

Still, there are a handful of great news. Ferrari has surprised itself with a car that has been able to race the Mercedes (so far). Although Vettel has edged Kimi on unclear grounds (so far), the man needed these podiums with desperation. Personally, I would really appreciate for Kimi to get to that podium too and to do it regularly.

More great news come from the children at TR. They are even showing the RB what to do with an exhaust pipe. Heck. There was a time not so long ago when they were screamed out of the way so that their big brother could score...

Mercedes is getting to feel what it means to have neither a supercar nor a superdriver. Ouch to them, good for the rest of the field.

But...

Speaking of lack of superdrivers, there are none anywhere this season (so far). The loonies are celebrating but that's bad news for real racing fans. With Ricciardo and Alonso out and none there yet, well, performances between teammates are not remarkably different.

As teams go, Williams and Lotus are still lost. Force India is following them dangerously. RB might yet go into complete free fall. McLaren continues to be a sewer.

MotoGp is doing better by us. Just saying.

PS. WebRic, your sanity is appreciated.

Thankyou Maure, I knew the people who tell it how it is and don't favor even there favourite drivers, would see my point.

As for motogp, what a cracking ride by Rossi, the dr is back. Iam blown away by the straight line speed of the dukes aswell.

Bah your just upset that kimi is going to get burned again, hey spiral? This time by seb who got burned by ricciardo. Make or break for kimi this year as contract is due. Mate he is finished. Yeah I agree he has had bad luck so far but he has put himself in that situation and once seb starts beating him on a regular basis it will get to him mentally, he has already been beaten twice so far this year and to top it of he has had more time than seb to get used to the car and input his so called data you always go on about and that hasn't helped him one bit so far, he's done mate just face it. The only thing kimi has that looks half decent is his flat brim hat in your avatar.

Bah your just upset that kimi is going to get burned again, hey spiral? This time by seb who got burned by ricciardo. Make or break for kimi this year as contract is due. Mate he is finished. Yeah I agree he has had bad luck so far but he has put himself in that situation and once seb starts beating him on a regular basis it will get to him mentally, he has already been beaten twice so far this year and to top it of he has had more time than seb to get used to the car and input his so called data you always go on about and that hasn't helped him one bit so far, he's done mate just face it. The only thing kimi has that looks half decent is his flat brim hat in your avatar.

Wow, the waffle is strong in this one.

Just using your defense on kimi and his so called input into the car and you don't even agree with that. Can't have your cake and eat it to. Iam suprised that's the best answer you could come up with as your quite an intelligent fellow.

Fine.

Bah your just upset that kimi is going to get burned again, hey spiral? Kimi will beat Vettel this year. Mark my words.

This time by seb who got burned by ricciardo. Make or break for kimi this year as contract is due. Mate he is finished. He might be, who knows, but it depends on what he wants I would say. The team love him, and the boss loves him. Unlike Alonso, who they hated working with.

Yeah I agree he has had bad luck so far but he has put himself in that situationla hardly, both were team related and once seb starts beating him on a regular basis it will get to him mentally, he has already been beaten twice so far this year and to top it of he has had more time than seb to get used to the car and input his so called data you always go on about and that hasn't helped him one bit so far, he and Vettel have spent equal amounts of time in this car, wakey wakey.

The only thing kimi has that looks half decent is his flat brim hat in your avatar.Its a damn nice hat for sure.

No kimi has had an extra 12 months than seb to get aquainted to the Ferrari life and how he wants things done, has that helped him so far? No it hasn't and I do not believe for one second that he will beat seb, not even for a millisecond, the thought hasn't even popped in my head. Where did you hear Ferrari disliked fernando? From what you read? C'mon man I know for a fact that's not true, my best mate is Sam Michael's brother and I asked him that exact question and he said they loved him there, even the lady who makes the pasta at the fiorano factory called him a son. It was alonso who was frustrated and wanted a new challenge. Maybe if he wasnt so far into his career, he might have stayed on but he was after a new challenge and new environment and left on good terms. I don't Beleive anything I read on these sites without speaking to my mate first to hear what he knows. But in saying that seems kimi is suffering from "father syndrome" IMO. We obviously can argue about this forever but don't let that get in the way of these awesome discussions we have, we simply have to agree to disagree mate, simple as that. I don't hate you because you support kimi, iam just dissappionted.

Saying Ferrari hated working with Alonso is not only untrue, there's also nothing solid to back it up with at all.

I'd be willing to bet £££ that Seb will end the year with more points than Kimi.

I don't really like either of them, so its a neutral opinion!

Yea same here, I don't like either much aswell but I will comment when they do well and when they do badly, I also think seb will end up with more points and the only win/s aswell. This is a make or break season for kimi as his contract is up at the end of the season and quite frankly he needs to get his anus into gear and bloody soon if he wants to keep that seat as I think Ferrari will be eying of an Italian and the closest to an Italian ATM is Ricciardo.

Last year I felt like Massa had a lot of bad luck in the first half of the season but everyone was saying Bottas was destroying him, so the same should apply to Kimi (and everyone else).

Massa did have alot of bad luck but I Beleive even if he didnt Bottas still would have topped him, Massa has done well so far to keep Bottas honest but I still think Bottas will end up out scoring him. Bottas has potential to be a very succesful driver IMO. If all goes well and the Williams improoves, he just may win his first race, he deserves to.

Yeah and not by much either, he was pretty dirty that seb nailed the win at sepang, just his body language said it all and couldn't wait to get away from the interview. I know kimi is hard to interview at the best of times but he did seem bothered. I think it's a trend that will continue aswell as seb is fully motivated and committed to emulate Schumi.

Alonso wanted a new challenge? So getting Ferrari to the top wasnt challenge enough for him eh? And the number of articles that were written in the past 6 months about how hard Alonso is to work with, and what a prima donna he is are no coincidence. He's a prick. He comes across as a prick and his crappy results speak for themselves.

Oh youre mates with Sam Michaels mate. Well fmd, that must mean everything you say is straight from the bible of F1. What a crock of s.... Even if you said you were Sam Michael himself it wouldn't add much credence to your words. This is the internet. You could say you were superman for all anyone else cares. The fallacy an of appeal to authority in full force. And not much of an authority either, or even a true one.

And you are completely wrong, Kimi and Seb have spent exactly the same amount of time in that car, actually Seb has spent more because he finished the first race. Unless of course you are claiming they raced the same car last year, but somehow this ones performance is 10% better all of a sudden. Last years car had issues with its centre of balance or something, this one doesnt. Both drivers did equal testing. Sure you can say Kimi had all last year and Seb didnt. But Im pretty sure that Sebs car had 4 wheels and an engine as well, or has your friends uncles sisters cousins mate of Bernie told you different? LOL

Iam going of what you said is gospel mate and saying kimi is god in car development, THAT'S A CROCK!!! If that's the case why didnt he use his godlike skills to develop the chassis to benifit him? You know why? Because he can't and seb has come in and swept it all from underneath him. Iam mates with Sam Michael's brother not his mate. You can't even get that correct, now if that's how you take things, you might want to learn to read things abit more mate. I've got nothing against you but you take it so personally when people critisize kimi, the truth is he hasn't done anything special since lotus and his time is running out. That's proof, not the propaganda you find on the Internet. I don't care you don't Beleive me iam mates with Sam Michael's brother, iam saying this while looking at my Mclaren and Williams team shirts that Sam actually wore at the race circuits but hey, they must be fake to hey? Now that's a FMD moment, god you make me laugh, but ill have the last laugh at the end of the season when kimi is out of his Ferrari seat.

Edit- last years ferraris issue with kimi was all about turn in and he constantly said he can't drive a car with pull rod, well this years car is the same, just a pi$$ weak excuse to try and cover his a$$ kicking from fernando, mate ill pi$$ my pants with laughter when fernando passes kimi in that Mclaren and it will happen or is every single driver in f1 that's says Mclaren will hit its stride full of it? Bet the you would say the same thing if kimi was at Mclaren.

ooohhh Sam Michaels brother! Wow, if only a mere mortal like myself could aspire to such heights! This coming from someone who can't even watch the races any more LOL

I don't give a rats arse what you say about any driver on the grid, not Kimi, not Alonso! I certainly don't take it personally. What I understand is that its impossible to know anything about what's going on in any drivers head, between the team members, in their car, in their private lives, while they're taking a sh..t or anything else. So I don't get all wound up, unlike some...

You will have the last laugh when Kimi is out of his Ferrari seat? Well that's cool man, at least you get joy from something hey? I mean, not being able to watch the races and spending all day every day posting here does sound like fun and all but... each to his own right? You just sit there in your dark room with the curtains drawn and stroke your memorabilia fondly, wishing you hadn't broken the bank on it at your local Chinatown. ahahaaaha

Man you are a complete tool mate. Now you stooping to personal remarks. Haven't you got anything better to say? Obviously you don't, seems like I touched a nerve there. I can't Beleive the attitude your coming accross with, your a deeply disturbed individual arnt you mate. Maybe if you had 2 kids and had an accident at work that has left you disabled through a spinal injury and you have to spend all your money on rehab. Then come talk to me. Iam done talking to you if this is the immature response I get, get a better conversation from my 5yr old.

CBWb-urW4AAcjMc.png

- Gianlu D'Alessandro

https://twitter.com/Gianlu_DAle/status/582543230106992640

I dare anyone to find a quote, any quote from Ferrari as glowing as this with reference to Alonso for last year. I think this pretty much shatters once and for all the falacy that Kimi is lazy and lacks motivation. I think it also squashes even further Alonso's "God" like status as a driver who can develop a car. He's had more than enough years to get things right. And I'm not even referring to this years car, that speaks for itself.