Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Ferrari's Restructure Done The Trick.

CBWb-urW4AAcjMc.png

- Gianlu D'Alessandro

https://twitter.com/Gianlu_DAle/status/582543230106992640

I dare anyone to find a quote, any quote from Ferrari as glowing as this with reference to Alonso for last year. I think this pretty much shatters once and for all the falacy that Kimi is lazy and lacks motivation. I think it also squashes even further Alonso's "God" like status as a driver who can develop a car. He's had more than enough years to get things right. And I'm not even referring to this years car, that speaks for itself.

Of course you have to read this in light of celebrating autism awareness day !

CBWb-urW4AAcjMc.png

- Gianlu D'Alessandro

https://twitter.com/...543230106992640

I dare anyone to find a quote, any quote from Ferrari as glowing as this with reference to Alonso for last year. I think this pretty much shatters once and for all the falacy that Kimi is lazy and lacks motivation. I think it also squashes even further Alonso's "God" like status as a driver who can develop a car. He's had more than enough years to get things right. And I'm not even referring to this years car, that speaks for itself.

Yeah I saw this the other day. It says a lot and blows a lot of the bs that gets spammed up around here out of the water. Didnt bother posting it tho, would have got another tirade from certain individuals lol

I love and respect Kimi, but i don't like his fans!

Now this is funny.

Man you are a complete tool mate. Now you stooping to personal remarks. Haven't you got anything better to say? Obviously you don't, seems like I touched a nerve there. I can't Beleive the attitude your coming accross with, your a deeply disturbed individual arnt you mate. Maybe if you had 2 kids and had an accident at work that has left you disabled through a spinal injury and you have to spend all your money on rehab. Then come talk to me. Iam done talking to you if this is the immature response I get, get a better conversation from my 5yr old.

Sure sure. Maybe Sam Michaels can help you out? Im sure he's got plenty of dosh lol

If it doesn't happen to you it can't happen to anyone hey? Since you justify what is right or wrong. Sam probably does have alot of dosh iam not sure but I know his brother isn't doing to bad, nice place to have a beer, that was before when I could walk that is. Thought you knew that since you know everything else. Then you would know what I think if you to then wouldn't ya? Why don't you ask kimi for your handbag back? Then you would get so upset when people say things about him.

This entire thread shows just how irrelevant this F1 forum has become. The same boring few eejots turn each and every pots into Alonso and/or Kimi bashing. No wonder we've lost so many decent contributors over the last couple of years.

We've just had one the the most unexpected results in a few years, yet it has hardly been acknowledged. Pretty soon the remaining members around here can hold their Christmas party in a phone box.

Not every comment requires a response from the same peeps all the time.

There is a big difference between "post-count" and "posts that count".

I'm off to find some vodka!

We've just had one the the most unexpected results in a few years, yet it has hardly been acknowledged.

It can't be acknowledged because it will prove how wrong ppl are

I love and respect Kimi, but i don't like his fans!

Thanks for making it personal, well here's mine in response...

I also don't seem to like Alonso fans, they seem twisted and diabolical, much like the man himself...

Does this count?

http://en.espn.co.uk/ferrari/motorsport/story/159291.html

They say here alonso is the best in the world AND they praise kimi but clearly place him behind fernando.

Was'nt there a resemblance of both out the way already? Both covering for each other to retain their jobs in their respective areas... to make up for their failures, A dead horse flogging another one...

Thanks for making it personal, well here's mine in response...

I also don't seem to like Alonso fans, they seem twisted and diabolical, much like the man himself...

I don't give a

You are all forgetting I made this thread for that reason, to acknowledge the result Ferrari had, I even admitted how well kimi drove and it's still not good enough, people only want to remember what benifits them.

Don't want to insult anyone! Just some Kimi fans here really hate Alonso!

And for going on a personal level, it really isn't on a personal level when people who argue are on different continents and we will never meet in person!

It's sad because I don't hate kimi, I just think he is not better than alonso and it starts world war 3. My opinion is wrong but also the results and statistics are wrong also.

It's sad because I don't hate kimi, I just think he is not better than alonso and it starts world war 3. My opinion is wrong but also the results and statistics are wrong also.

Actually it is quite interesting! ;)

Does this count?

http://en.espn.co.uk...ory/159291.html

They say here alonso is the best in the world AND they praise kimi but clearly place him behind fernando.

Kudos for going out and trying to find something. I clicked on and read that article. Luca, who I still admire was also a very cunning politician. He is certainly giving Alonso some kind words, but I don't think it's secret knowledge anymore that Alonso is a driver of a very fragile nature. He needs coddling, to be told he's the best, to know he's got the #1 status in the team. He needs it far too much for my liking to ever be considered a great.

So on the face of it Luca is giving Alonso praise, but my gut feeling after reading it is that it feels empty. It's not truly and genuinely glowing, which is what I put forth the challenge for anyone to find. To sour it even more, Alonso acknowledge's the kind words, but then at the end of the article does his usual passive aggressive backhander toward his own team.

I suggest reading what Trulli said about Alonso recently. That goes to show how long ago Alonso has been like this. And for me goes all the way back to the time when he was openly accusing his own team (Renault 2006) of sabotaging him to win the WDC because he was off to McLaren the next year. Utter nonsense and insanity, but it shows even way back then the mindset of this guy. He's paranoid, insular and deep down not a team player and has a proven track record of destabilizing teams.

Yeah your right, he needs everything in HIS order to perform comfortably and iam not denying that but as for Trulli one has to think, does he hold a grudge for being beaten quite comprehensivly? Maybe maybe not but alonso beat Trulli in what would have been Trulli's prime and may have affected jarnos chance of joining a top team, but I do agree alonso is like a baby in some sense where he needs to be nurtured and have the secure feeling he is the main objective. But when he is comfortable that's whn he is at his devastatingly best. Kimi on the other hand doesn't care, he just wants to turn up and drive. At the end of the day though, if I was a f1 driver not for one second would I say anything about another driver past or present it's wrong IMO and makes You come accross that your dirty or just arrogant.

Trulli might have a grudge sure. But I still trust what he says. It's not as though he's carried on for years like JV or Rubens now is it. He's been pretty restrained. As to who was better, Alonso was and is the better driver out of the two, but don't forget Trulli did win races for Renault. So much so that, it's not just rumour that Alonso wanted him gone from the team. Thus what was Flav supposed to do, other than cowtow to the Emporer with no Clothes. So Trulli was thrown under a bus basically and ejected from the team.

Trulli only won one race for Renault and that remained his only race win (Monaco 2004). The one thing I did hate and still do to this day is when alonso was punished for impeding Massa in qualifying in monza 2006 and going along the lines as saying formula one is no longer a sport. He had a pretty good run in terms of coping punishment from the FIA on certain issues and the one time he actually did something, he got upset. That wasnt fair play but that's how he took it I suppose. I always liked Trulli and yeah he has been pretty quiet and your right he hasn't carried on like Rubens or JV or or even eddie Irvine for that matter. But of you look in the past, the pre madonnas are the succesful ones as they do what ever they can to get an advantage, Schumi was a pro at it and that Mindset made him the most succesful driver ever. Senna, Prost even Hamilton to an extent, all pre madonnas and yet there the best the sport had seen.