Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Ferrari's Restructure Done The Trick.

Trulli might have a grudge sure. But I still trust what he says. It's not as though he's carried on for years like JV or Rubens now is it. He's been pretty restrained. As to who was better, Alonso was and is the better driver out of the two, but don't forget Trulli did win races for Renault. So much so that, it's not just rumour that Alonso wanted him gone from the team. Thus what was Flav supposed to do, other than cowtow to the Emporer with no Clothes. So Trulli was thrown under a bus basically and ejected from the team.

Remember Trulli was ahead ahead in points before he got shafted out...

You are all forgetting I made this thread for that reason, to acknowledge the result Ferrari had, I even admitted how well kimi drove and it's still not good enough, people only want to remember what benifits them.

Yes Webric, you did. But you had to gooi in what Ric and Alonso would've done in the car right, which exposed your real intention

Man I was only jk ffs, just prooves you can't tell the difference, or you don't want to you mean. If I wanted to state that I would have made a thread about that. So I guess I have to explain every single detail when I post so people don't take it the wrong way. I thought people here were intelligent enough to tell the difference, especially the ones who are expert in dissecting posts, guess I was wrong.

As for Trulli, yeah he's had an awesome season until flavio stepped in and favoured his driver, but at the same time alonso started to drive better to, I mean that in the most sincere and honest way I can and no smart a## remark there at all.