Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spiral.out

Grid Girls - Time To Go

Should Grid Girls Be Stopped?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Grid Girls Be Stopped?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont care

Some articles around recently about how WEC has got rid of grid girls. Personally I think they need to go. I think its sexist, a hangover from the past, and cheapens the sport. Same thing needs to happen in UFC.

I sure wouldn't want scantily clad men running around pit-lane so don't see why we should need women.

I voted "Don't care" because there was no option for an entire nudist paddock which is, evidently, the only way to go.

I voted "Don't care" because there was no option for an entire nudist paddock which is, evidently, the only way to go.

Yeah well some of the bodies might not be so appealing and leave you with nightmares and continuesly doing this:

giphy.gif

Let the freak fly, my friend.

And, besides, consider how much more dramatic those pitstops would be...

Speaking of which, why is it that when I try to access the forums nowadays I get a malware warning? Anyone else getting this or has my browser been hitting the bottle again?

Grid girls are one of the few things from "old f1" that remain, it'd be sad to see them go too, and would be just another step towards the eventual boring mid-21st-century f1 where the cars are electric and have roofs over the drivers' heads and race only in the middle east

Let the freak fly, my friend.

And, besides, consider how much more dramatic those pitstops would be...

Speaking of which, why is it that when I try to access the forums nowadays I get a malware warning? Anyone else getting this or has my browser been hitting the bottle again?

On my pc and ipad yes. On my mac laptop and imac at work no

....................Speaking of which, why is it that when I try to access the forums nowadays I get a malware warning? Anyone else getting this or has my browser been hitting the bottle again?

Had the same problem on pc but stopped when I installed Adblock Plus (Firefox browser).

Re grid girls - keep them, they're an art formtongue.png

bunch of dirty old men lol snack.gif

In the words of that Great Liverpudlian Philosopher and Hubcap Expert, Pabloh, "I resemble that remark".

If I was a proper dirty old man I'd have said... They should be part of scrutineering; we need them to check we're actually racing, 'cos football, golf, baseball, cricket only require one ball.

And smoking on the grid, bring that back too.

drool.gif

Apparently it is a "fraud warning" (not malware) and connected to some of the advertisement running on the site. WTF.

Regarding the "grid girls", it's time to get serious, guys. These "girls" are highly qualified pediatric surgeons and rocket engineers that have been forced into beauty pageant slavery by that despicable subspecies referred to as "men". It's time to free them from their bondage and let them resume the professional careers they are so highly qualified for.

So, let's fire every single one of them and let's hire puppets instead.

In the words of that Great Liverpudlian Philosopher and Hubcap Expert, Pabloh, "I resemble that remark".

If I was a proper dirty old man I'd have said... They should be part of scrutineering; we need them to check we're actually racing, 'cos football, golf, baseball, cricket only require one ball.

And smoking on the grid, bring that back too.

drool.gif

Ok, I changed my mind. I actually wish they wore less clothes, and posed on the cars before race start with underboobs on full display!

Apparently it is a "fraud warning" (not malware) and connected to some of the advertisement running on the site. WTF.

Regarding the "grid girls", it's time to get serious, guys. These "girls" are highly qualified pediatric surgeons and rocket engineers that have been forced into beauty pageant slavery by that despicable subspecies referred to as "men". It's time to free them from their bondage and let them resume the professional careers they are so highly qualified for.

So, let's fire every single one of them and let's hire puppets instead.

Damn straight.

Here is a group of "grid girls" having a heated discussion about Immanuel Kant and his contribution to modern philosophy...

20927.jpg

Here is a group of "grid girls" having a heated discussion about Immanuel Kant and his contribution to modern philosophy...

20927.jpg

wolf-1.png

20927.jpg

What a leg mess!

True,true surgery today works wonders, well in some cases lol.

Nothing a paper bag or switching of a light can't fix. There all sisters upside down mate :)