Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spiral.out

Grid Girls - Time To Go

Should Grid Girls Be Stopped?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Grid Girls Be Stopped?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont care

Here is a group of "grid girls" having a heated discussion about Immanuel Kant and his contribution to modern philosophy...

20927.jpg

Usually I get annoyed when people quote large pictures repeatedly, but in this case, I cant get enough. I just want to bury myself... oh, Ive said to much.

Oh, and dont say I didnt warn you this was coming.

WebRic, this ones for you xxx

hi-res-f4c1595001bac8ebd7a28ec3c0018cfb_crop_north.jpg?w=759&h=506&q=75

Look mate, he's got his "come get me" eyes for you

Don't be jealous he is holding that pole instead of yours.

Don't be jealous he is holding that pole instead of yours.

C'mon mate, I know you saw this post half an hour earlier but had to... darken the room... for a bit ;)

Vettel, legend! Seriously his remarks about the grid boys are brilliant.

Sebastian Vettel was no fan of the Monaco GP ‘grid boys’ concept that debuted on Sunday’s race grid.

Normally, when F1 drivers pull into their grid hatching ahead of a race, they are greeted by a ‘grid girl’ holding a placard with their name and number.

“What was that?!” Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel asked official FIA interviewer James Allen in the post-race press conference.

He was referring to the absence of grid girls, as they were all replaced by male models wearing short jeans and white sandshoes.

“No idea, you’re asking the wrong person,” Allen replied.

“F*ck, you get there and park behind George or Dave, what’s the point?” Vettel added.

It is reported that the decision to replace the girls for boys was taken by the Monaco race promoters.

Earlier this year, the world endurance championship announced that grid girls would no longer stand on the pre-race grid, even at prestigious Le Mans.

As for the similar move at Monaco, Vettel was quoted on Sunday by the Kolner Express tabloid: “I’ll speak with Bernie (Ecclestone) about it.” (GMM)

Despite Bernie having a dig at Vettel, I think they are actually quite friendly. The grid boys, in Monaco of all places was surely a joke!?

I know alot of girls who train at the gym and compete in various body building and modelling competitions. They work their fantastic looking butts off. They love competing. This isn't the dark ages, of Game of Thrones here. Grid girls, models, bikini competitions are not more degrading than a house wife choosing to not work, raise children and live their life in what way. It's THEIR choice. What's next, they then do away with the Tour de France podium girls, of the kiss to the cheeks? Madness.

I suspect a male decided to make this change. There is simply too much hypothetical "offended" people out there. That offends me! I'm offended they find offense. That they are offended offends me! I'm sick of this PC bulls##t. It's simply gone too far.

C'mon mate, I know you saw this post half an hour earlier but had to... darken the room... for a bit ;)

Lol, sounds like something you've done before, knowing how it all works hey? Bet you turn on some Barry white also.

Lol, sounds like something you've done before, knowing how it all works hey? Bet you turn on some Barry white also.

Barry white turns you on? Jesus dude!

Barry white turns you on? Jesus dude!

To much beating of makes you go blind, is that why you can't read my posts?

ADVERTS like this ^^^^
Should B BANNED 

Y would a GENUINE seller use INAPPROPRIATE selling methods 
IF the products were worth buying would NOT need to advertise INAPPROPRIATELY

7 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

ADVERTS like this ^^^^
Should B BANNED 

Y would a GENUINE seller use INAPPROPRIATE selling methods 
IF the products were worth buying would NOT need to advertise INAPPROPRIATELY

True. 

It's called Knock offs :milk_carton:

Also who knows, if you click any of those, Malwares comes into your PC