Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ajay Fernando

Bahrain Gp Predictions

I watched the GP2 race that was on pay TV before the Qualy... Was a far better race then any F1 races I have seen for a long time. Heaps of just plain racing and PASSING !!!

I watched the GP2 race that was on pay TV before the Qualy... Was a far better race then any F1 races I have seen for a long time. Heaps of just plain racing and PASSING !!!

Foxtel?

Far cry from the rock we saw last season isn't he? He's an idiot making the statement he made last race, he exposed his weakness to lewis now and we can expect lewis to push him even more now.

Hell yea, I reckon Lewis will crack him. Did you see his post qualifying cry today?

“It just went wrong because ..."

“I under-estimated Sebastian’s speed"

“I just lacked the rhythm"

“I didn’t expect . . " "poor management"

Got that from another post buy some dude under the article. http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/522819/Rosberg_Really_really_poor_management_on_my_side/

Lol underestimated sebs speed what bs. Where has he been? On another planet? I want what he is smoking. Well he wanna pull his skirt up and blow his nose with it because all I hear from him is like a child who doesn't want to play fair. You know what? He sounds just like seb when seb has his tantrums. Rosberg is already toast and its only 3 races in, lewis will just get stronger and stronger, Rosberg obviously doesn't want success as bad as lewis wants it because it comes down to who wants it most. I must say this is the best I've ever seen lewis drive. He previous best was his debut season in 2007 and like I've always said, if lewis gets ontop of his mental issues, he will be unstoppable and were seeing that now.

Lol underestimated sebs speed what bs. Where has he been? On another planet? I want what he is smoking. Well he wanna pull his skirt up and blow his nose with it because all I hear from him is like a child who doesn't want to play fair. You know what? He sounds just like seb when seb has his tantrums. Rosberg is already toast and its only 3 races in, lewis will just get stronger and stronger, Rosberg obviously doesn't want success as bad as lewis wants it because it comes down to who wants it most. I must say this is the best I've ever seen lewis drive. He previous best was his debut season in 2007 and like I've always said, if lewis gets ontop of his mental issues, he will be unstoppable and were seeing that now.

Yeah I agree.

I think lewis will romp away concidering the gap he had in quali, if he doesn't it will be all down to tyres and not his ability to win.

I think lewis will romp away concidering the gap he had in quali, if he doesn't it will be all down to tyres and not his ability to win.

If Kimi gets ahead of Rosberg at the start it might be a 3-way fight. The Ferraris showed very good pace during practise, .5 seconds ahead of the Mercs. They are showing really good pace with the new PU's. Hope for a close battle

True but lewis was half a second faster than seb when he got pole though. IMO if merc can handle the tyre wear, lewis will be gone but if they struggle, you may be right brad.

Alonso s fight with Kimi made my day

The one where Kimi was on shot tyres when the left him out 2 laps too late? Another lap or 2 and he would've had Hamilton for the win

The one where Kimi was on shot tyres when the left him out 2 laps too late? Another lap or 2 and he would've had Hamilton for the win

No! The one with Alo in 2sec slower car! :D

That was nice one! Really nice!

Who knows what Alo could do in that car?

The actual answer is NOTHING! Seeing as Ferrari couldn't wait to get rid of him before they produced that car!

A more potent question is - Who knows what Hamilton could do in that car?

The actual answer is NOTHING! Seeing as Ferrari couldn't wait to get rid of him before they produced that car!

A more potent question is - Who knows what Hamilton could do in that car?

No, the question is - Who knows what Alo could do in that car?

Read the question, it was there for reason. rolleyes.gif

Slowly but surely Kimi, slowly but surely. Geting there step by step

About bloody time, whats it been? Two years? No, he drove really well, bet Rosberg is kicking himself.

First he needs to beat Jenson, by his supposely .6seconds

He has already done that 4th race in, kimi couldn't do it after 19 races. He was still getting used to the car when they got to Abu Dhabi lol.

He has already done that 4th race in, kimi couldn't do it after 19 races. He was still getting used to the car when they got to Abu Dhabi lol.

Jenson must have breakdowns in every practise and the race so Alonso can beat him?

Lol whats that say about kimi then? Kimi couldn't even beat alonso when on the circuit how many points did kimi finish behind fernando last year? Over 100 wasn't it? That's more than 4 wins. Love how you justify things and the facts are there.

No it wasn't was it? Maybe he was struggling with setup and was just trying to hard and was over driving the car. He reeled in Bottas real quick but couldn't do anything about him once he got there. Iam starting to wonder if Ferrari left kimi out on purpose. I mean I don't know why, but why wouldn't they bring him in when he wanted, he could've won the race.

One more lap and kimi would have passed Hami. Yes right why do you think ferrari left kimi out on purpose. ? If he had pitted earlier there were chances of winning the race. But no one could have predicted brake failures at the end. without the brake failures they couldnt have won the race.

Suprised to see both mercs had brake failure. I was thinking Hamilton would walk the title. Now i am starting to rethink now that kimi is also in form. Boy! Kimi had some serious pace. Mercs are under serious threat. Whether they would sulk or rise , time will tell.

what happened to vettel yesterday?. He was struggling so much. Not the usual vettel we used to see!

Apart from a few surprises when he was younger, [bMW/STR - 2007/8] where he clearly outperformed the machinery, Seb has always been as good as his car. Ricciardo was all over him like a rash last season. He drove like a rookie yesterday and the Kimster got stuck in. Webber was quick but with the intellect of a sheep shearer [plus he didn't speak German!]. Hamilton, Button, Kimi, Alonso could have all achieved the same level of success in the car Seb had through the golden years, I believe. Ferrari's renaissance has put him back in the spotlight but Arrivebene saw a different driver yesterday; without a power advantage, Vettel can look très ordinaire.

I wonder if Horner knew that Ricci's engine was about to let go and thought " Well this should show the world our problems this year " ? If so they did it at the right time with the fireworks going off :-)