Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Could Lewis Be Of The Maranello?

Ricciardo is making kvyat look abit ordinary isn't he? I mean the Redbull car is puss but atleast ricciardo is scoring something with it. As for lewis I mean he is your local lad so iam sure you would know abit more than most of us about the situation, so maybe your right there bud.

He is promoted too early. he is making silly mistakes. There are lot of better drivers waiting for a good seat in F1. I dont know what they saw in him.

I genuinely believe Vergne would bring more points than Kvyat. Would still get beaten by Ricciardo, but better than Kvyat.

Iam not to sure on that one, besides vergne has found a solid home in formula e and doing quite well.

I may be in the minority here but I think Formula E is a bit of a joke! I tried watching but it just didn't appeal to me, with the silly DJ and slow cars.

It's different and that's how you have to take it, if you compare it to f1 than that's why. It has to be watched for what it is and some of the racing is fantastic, but yea wtf is up with that bloody Dj lol.

Who's the DJ? DJ squire Jaime Alguersuari? shows how many races I've watched, ummmm Ricciardos always 7th on the grid hey, his been extracting the max from that car, he would make a worthy replacement for Hamilton if he decides to leave, n his heaps cheaper too and he would be faster than Rosberg, but Merc will re hire Lewis but

Merc aren't short of cash and Hamilton on current form is arguably irreplaceable so I'm sure they'll keep him.

If I was Dan I'd be kneeling at Adrian Newey's feet begging him to come back & design the 2016 car!

Well from dans pov he needs to find a quick car quick or I feel he will just be left in the wilderness. With Redbull's current state I would look elsewhere if I were him because he could end up like Rubens and Jenson with Honda if Redbull pull the pin and he is far to good to be cast aside.

Yeah that would be sweet, me personally I hope Audi makes a return because if they do Bernie said he will quit. Must be some old blood there.