Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodders47

How Do You Serve A 25 Place Grid Penalty

what a great load of CRAP.... Button to face 25 place grid penalty and Alonso to face a 20 place grid penalty ???

Unless I am mistaken there are not 20 or 25 cars on the bloody GRID !!!

Seems there are rules and there are stupid rules.... this comes under the later....

I think it's unfair the driver suffers for any mechanical repair or failure, the team should be fined. These rules are getting rediculous 25 pos grid penalty with only 20 cars on the grid, whats that? Starting last and a stop and go or what? So alonso and button to occupy the one grid slot? How are any teams supposed to make any progress like this?

Honestly guys would you pay the exorbitant price of a grandstand ticket to watch this CIRCUS that is definitely short of a number of tents?????

Not this guy

Just imagine someone who basically has no idea about the sport, these penalties would be utter confusion and they would have no idea whats going on or how to follow it, it's just getting stupid. How is it fair that a driver is penalised for a mechanical failure? The failure is punishment enough.

Honestly guys would you pay the exorbitant price of a grandstand ticket to watch this CIRCUS that is definitely short of a number of tents?????

Not this guy

lol

Maybe to make it simpler, Button should of started the race at grid 42nd grid box (17+25), and then maybe it would happen less.

It looks like Bernie is not the only one trying to F)(*^&%$^ F1.. How about Silverstone? Would you be happy having paid FULL price for tickets 12 months ago only to find out that as of last weekend that ticket you bought is now selling for 44% LESS !!!!!!

Now if that is not how to p**s fans OFF I don't know what is !!!!!

It looks like Bernie is not the only one trying to F)(*^&%$^ F1.. How about Silverstone? Would you be happy having paid FULL price for tickets 12 months ago only to find out that as of last weekend that ticket you bought is now selling for 44% LESS !!!!!!

Now if that is not how to p**s fans OFF I don't know what is !!!!!

Really? Oh man you can't do that sh17.