Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Hungarian Grand Prix

WebRic if you think Hungary was brilliant, then that shows to me how long it's been since F1 really was brilliant. And you know this. In comparison yes, Hungary was probably the most exciting race this year, but F1 is so freaking boring that's not saying much is it. A polished turd, whilst gleaming in the sun, all shiny, all sparkling, is still a turd. It's not so much that I want the F1 from ages past, I just know I don't want this one.

You have mistaken the depth of enjoyment dan gives me compared to you and every kimi fans obsession. I just give credit when and where credits due reguardless who it is, you should know that by now spiral smile.png

Well if you think a race is exciting because of driver aids and safety cars, then enjoy.

So you haven't enjoyed a single f1 race since say 1990? Because they have had some sort of driving back then, you'll never get rid of every driving aid due to safety regulations so to say that and a safety car ruins races then that's just clutching at straws as racing has been that way now for nearly 30 years.

So you haven't enjoyed a single f1 race since say 1990? Because they have had some sort of driving back then, you'll never get rid of every driving aid due to safety regulations so to say that and a safety car ruins races then that's just clutching at straws as racing has been that way now for nearly 30 years.

There was very little racing mate. Just faster cars passing slower cars, idiots making dumb mistakes and even some of the good moves were only possible due to DRS.

Sounds like the description of any exciting race. Tell me an exciting race from history and it was probably full of incidents & mistakes, like Nurburgring 1999.

Surely all overtaking is 'faster cars passing slower cars'?

I agree on DRS.

Sounds like the description of any exciting race. Tell me an exciting race from history and it was probably full of incidents & mistakes, like Nurburgring 1999.

Surely all overtaking is 'faster cars passing slower cars'?

I agree on DRS.

My point is that the race was artificially exciting, hence the excitement, and the lack of excitement in every other race. It was a reverse grid type scenario.

So Hamilton and Rosberg are in the same car, yet one is consistently faster than the other. Is this because one car is faster than the other, or does it have a better driver?

There is no way Rosberg is getting the same car as lewis.

Is that where I've met you before? Seriously though, what even makes you question my opinion?

Is that where I've met you before? Seriously though, what even makes you question my opinion?

Yeah that was my spaceship, it was built by McLaren, drove like one too, obviously.

Would explain the concussion, they shocked you and then say your spaceship crashed itself lol.

But I have to thank you for taking the probing for me ;)

Then you woke up and realised it was actually you with the foreign object lodged firmly up your rectum.

It's just the way it is, lewis gets paid more so he is the more sort after and driver to hang on to out of the pair. So he would get first choice of parts, parts would go to him before nico so nico at times or all the time would be driving a slightly outdated merc.

Meh that's only a theory though, no actual evidence for it IMO and if it were true a) Wolff has lied several times and b - Nico would surely have kicked up a fuss before now, instead he's always very happy. Lewis is paid more and more sought after cos he's better than Nico. Nico has often been better than Lewis in quali so if he's driving a car with worse parts then Jesus he's the fastest driver in history!

True it is just speculation. Hey Jem, thought button would be leading alonso in the standings? Lmao!!!

The season's not over yet!

True but it's swinging into the result I predicted anyway lol.

nah, Alonso had one good race - anyway Lewis & Nico would've got him with a few extra laps. I want to see them battle for top places like Jenson & Lewis used to do, then we can really see who's best

Ahh you can't compare them this year, no unless Mclaren atleast sorts out reliability, there is just to many variables to take into account to get an accurate answer. In fact it's impossible in the current situation.