Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spiral.out

Hamilton The Poser

I can relate to Lewis to a certain extent as I love hip hop music as well and a huge tupac fan and the writing on the back of Lewis's helmet "Still I rise" is Lewis's favourite tupac song and one of mine aswell. I prefer seeing him do this than another tweet with his shirt of.

At least he admits his mistakes... not like the emperor, who would've blamed the team all the way

Maybe if Ferrari signed kimi sooner he might have owned up for Canada and Austria also hey?

Kim's a champ. He admitted he made a mistake even though at the time he felt or thought he was doing things the right way. That's shows confidence to me. The onboard footage does show him reacting immediately when the lights went out. At any rate, he didn't throw the toys out of the pram of lose it. He got on with it, and had a good race.

I wager anyone to offer the notion Hamilton would have done the same. He would have cried and sulked about it and ultimately blamed his team. Maldonado, Perez, Verstappen, none of those fools would have admitted anything. Button would have, Massa would never admit to anything. Rain? What rain you say. Nico? I'm 50/50 on that one. Zlatan The Emporer doesn't concern himself with such petty things. That's why he likes to race at the back of the grid, so that no one can sneak up on him and stabbity stab him in the back.

I don't think any driver is really to bad in openly admitting to a mistake they made. However, there is one driver who, time and time again fails to admit to any fault he has made, to the point I would just sit there and seriously go "wtf are delusional" and we are talking about Felipe Massa. I like the guy and I think I speak for everyone here and say that we all have a soft spot for little Felipe but one thing that he does and makes me livid is the failure to admit a mistake. That there is the soul reason he has not and never will be champion. He is the greatest driver ever to drive in any form of Motorsport, to never ever make a mistake or crash out due to something he has done, is incredible.

Massa lol. Yes I mentioned him too. Never his fault, ever. But Perez and Maldonado fit the shoe as well. They both are totally blind when it comes to admitting anything.

Yeah true but massa has that experience, almost world champion and over the years with the mistakes he has made (especially wet races) we would let him of over most, if not all of the incidents he was involved in and him not being able to notice that and make more excuses just makes him look stupid.

I never heard Schumi admit mistakes even when he deliberately crashed into people, ran people off the road, or parked his car in qualifying.

I've heard him admit heaps of mistakes I can list a few if you like. He never turned in on people deliberately. Jerez IMO is really the only "grey" one, Adelaide 94, hill would have closed the door in the exact same fashion if the positions were reversed, not only that, hill went half of the circuit when he dived down the inside of schumi anyway. What a lot of people don't realise also is what else could have schumi done in that situation anyway? Pull completely over to the left, slow down and let hill pass? Why? But that's my opinion.

The Emporer doesn't concern himself with such petty things. That's why he likes to race at the back of the grid, so that no one can sneak up on him and stabbity stab him in the back.

Lol!!! thats cause he already stabbed everyone else in the back

Ah the Schu I don't recall him admitting to much before he retired the first time. Certainly not Monaco or the Hill/JV incidents. 3 of his 4 more controversial moments, with the 4th being Austria in 2002.

But when he came back with Merc he was different. More humble in a way. I don't recall much during those years, certainly no incidents from memory, so not sure if there was anything he needed to apologise for or not.

Haha Brad, he's taken quite a few digs at Ferrari this year. Sour grapes maybe. Even Massa came out and said it was "impossible to be happy" at Ferrari when Alonso turned up. More fuel to the fire that he was destructive to the team environment. McLaren fans have that in the future. Things are going to burn at some point in the Alonso/McLaren/Honda threesome. Just make sure you got your marshmallows handy.

Haha Brad, he's taken quite a few digs at Ferrari this year. Sour grapes maybe. Even Massa came out and said it was "impossible to be happy" at Ferrari when Alonso turned up. More fuel to the fire that he was destructive to the team environment. McLaren fans have that in the future. Things are going to burn at some point in the Alonso/McLaren/Honda threesome. Just make sure you got your marshmallows handy.

yeah I read that, aye the emperor and his ways

If only kimi was half as good hey? Might have at least had some sort of a contest last year.

Kimi is a champ. Ha ha . He is in F1 only for the money. He admits mistakes. So he s good eh? Come on!!!. Why makes mistakes in the first place and that too consistently. Your logic is funny

Ohh c'mon, I know your not serious on that. we all know kvyat had had better luck than Ricciardo. If that's a spanking, id hate to see what you call alonso and raikkonen last year, that was a whitewash there. We sorted that out about kimi and alonso last year. To bad the excuse doesn't work for other drivers hey? You guys crack me up lol