Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Singapore Grand Prix

Just had the end of p1 and nico leads Lewis with Ricciardo bringing up 3rd. I really hope redbull has some genuine pace here this weekend as we all know who first and second will be. Hopefully redbull can atleast fight Ferrari.

Qualify I'll go

1- Hamilton

2- Rosberg

3- Vettel

4- Ricciardo

Race

1-Hamilton

2-Rosberg

3- Ricciardo

One day my prediction will be right lol.

A surprise sudden rain shower will see Button outwit everyone and finish 3rd.

Almost finish 3rd. Unfortunately, an uncharacteristical mistake from him will see him crashing at turn 17, which will grant Alonso a totally unexpected but nonetheless well deserved first win for McLaren-Honda. The crowd goes crazy!

Then Lewis Le Blonde, then Vettel. Britney will show his amazing consistency at being mediocre. Kimi will fail one way or another and will give that empty stare pretending he didn't do anything wrong, as usual. Pastor will shine, then crash, then shine again. Grosjean will say something rude over the radio. VES will be the next Senna and everybody will keep saying so completely oblivious to the young Spaniard that is kicking his a##. Ricciardo will do great. Kvyat will do great. Massa and Bottas will not disappoint, and perform disappointingly as expected. Either Nasr or Ericsson will do something remarkable, but just one thing, and it will be soon forgotten. Perez will show that he is little netter than people credits him for. Hulk will show that he is little worse than people credits him for. In the end, both will be okayish, but nothing more. Rossi will not finish the race. Stevens...well, nobody will know, or care.

A surprise sudden rain shower will see Button outwit everyone and finish 3rd.

We have seen that plenty of times haven't we?

Almost finish 3rd. Unfortunately, an uncharacteristical mistake from him will see him crashing at turn 17, which will grant Alonso a totally unexpected but nonetheless well deserved first win for McLaren-Honda. The crowd goes crazy!

Then Lewis Le Blonde, then Vettel. Britney will show his amazing consistency at being mediocre. Kimi will fail one way or another and will give that empty stare pretending he didn't do anything wrong, as usual. Pastor will shine, then crash, then shine again. Grosjean will say something rude over the radio. VES will be the next Senna and everybody will keep saying so completely oblivious to the young Spaniard that is kicking his a##. Ricciardo will do great. Kvyat will do great. Massa and Bottas will not disappoint, and perform disappointingly as expected. Either Nasr or Ericsson will do something remarkable, but just one thing, and it will be soon forgotten. Perez will show that he is little netter than people credits him for. Hulk will show that he is little worse than people credits him for. In the end, both will be okayish, but nothing more. Rossi will not finish the race. Stevens...well, nobody will know, or care.

The funniest thing here is that you think the emperor can win even with rain. We'll leave that for the Manorslaughing.gifsnigger.gif

whistling.gif

So Vettel on pole, Ricciardo second and kimi third. What a shakeup, wonder if Ferrari and Redbull have the pace to stay ahead of merc in the race.

Wow I tuned in late, but what on earth happened with Merc? Is it cooler temperature wise? Their car is unbeatable but it didn't look fast.

Vettel for the win. Hopefully Kimi for 2nd. And the Emporer for a blown engine. I'm down for 5 dolla. Sucky sucky...

Ha ha. Good one mate!

What concidering alonso had run in the top ten all weekend and qualified 12th. Pretty darn impressive, button 15th. Mclaren will score points tomorrow.

I can just hear Alonso thinking... "where's Piquet Jr when I need him" lol.

That's why there's smog in Singapore, because the Emporer doesn't want to be seen at the back of the grid. Clever he is. If the smog is thinning, it's because he's running mid pack and wants to be seen a little bit.

That's why there's smog in Singapore, because the Emporer doesn't want to be seen at the back of the grid. Clever he is. If the smog is thinning, it's because he's running mid pack and wants to be seen a little bit.

Correct... The emporer is really wicked and cunning in his ways:D

Lmao, is that why it's always cloudy over New Zealand also? God trying to cover up a mistake maybe? Lmao!!!

Bloody massa, comes out the pits not even watching and tangles with hulk into turn one. Massa keeps going, hulk is out. Can't wait to hear how this is hulks fault.

Masterclass from finger boy! He was toying with Ricci it looked like. Speed up and slowed down when he wanted to lol

article-2060967-0EC7E24200000578-636_634x683.jpg

I'll give credit to Lewis when he was in the pressbox. He seemed to be mature for a change. But when in the car he was almost passive hysterical lol.

Massa. His time is coming to a close in F1 surely. Bad luck for Hulk.

Happy Vettel won, but I swear I'm going to punch Whiting out for these insane safety car rules. Ridiculous. Get rid of the bulls##t rule to allow lapped cars to overtake. It's a farce, but then again this whole sport is.

Ferrari re-surgence!? or have Merc turned down the whick again for fear their dominance will be curtailed due to rule changes? I tend to think that's the case. But Ferrari have improved that's for sure.

Alonso... hahahaha. You'd have to think he's hating life right now, and if the rumours of him going to RBR/Ferrari are true, then that's a huge backflip from him. But he's pretty much done that all his career so it would be more of the same from him.

But having said that, the McHonda looked somewhat ok during the race. They will get better for sure, it's just weather the unrealistic expectations take their toll before it's time or not.

Great drive by Vettel. Dan did all he could but vettel just had him covered. Nice drive by kimi and what about verstappen? Think anything will come out of that?

Yep Verstappen's in trouble. Sainz will not move over for him again ever. This could hurt his career at RBR too. He might think he knows what's going on, but he's 17 for crying out loud! He might never get the seat at RBR. Well that's if they are still in F1 next year. But that kind of attitude does not go down well with the team management.

Yep Verstappen's in trouble. Sainz will not move over for him again ever. This could hurt his career at RBR too. He might think he knows what's going on, but he's 17 for crying out loud! He might never get the seat at RBR. Well that's if they are still in F1 next year. But that kind of attitude does not go down well with the team management.

Exactly right, as much as you don't want to do it, it must be done as at the end of the day, you wouldn't have the drive if it wasn't for the team. He acted like he had earned the respect to make that sort of call on his own. I hated when Vettel did it, mainly because it hurt webber but at the end of the day, even though IMO what Vettel did in Malaysia 2013 was wrong, atleasy at that time he had proven himself and had the results to back it up. Just what toro rossos response to max "just do it max" sounded exactly like a father telling a child to do as there told, the way he came across the radio, just a spoilt child. Jos must have never said no to max as a child.

He was asked to by the team, simple as that. What was the point of kvyat moving over for Ricciardo at Monaco? Because dan was on fresher tyres, same scenario as last night and he was asked by his employer to do a job and he said no. That's put that Ferrari seat on hold longer now.

What would be the point of Verstappen moving over?

Because Sainz moved over for him to let him through. Since he didn't make up any positions and was one place ahead of Sainz, he was asked to give the place back.

Thus gaining a position via having your team mate move over comes at a cost. Either charge up the grid and make the most of it, or give the place back.

Kvyar and Ricci did it nicely at Monaco. There was no arguments or squabbling.

Vettel got roasted continuously simply for making a comment when he was told Ricci was faster than him. Yet he still moved over and let him through. Verstappen blatantly ignored his team. But then again Hamilton has as well. Vettel vs Webber all those years ago was a different scenario because they were going for a race win. The other situations were merely for position.

Yes, the teams employ the drivers, not the other way round. Hamilton seems to get away with is insubordination, but I doubt Verstappen will for much longer.

Max is a c0cky little sh*t but hey it's all drama for the f1 'story'! I hope he does get punished. I don't think the accident was Massa's fault. Hulk could see him the whole time and left no room at all. Both are to blame IMO. What a weekend by Vettel, completely overshadowed the fact that Kimi had a clean weekend for once and scored a rare podium! Button & Maldonado crash for the 2nd time this year. Last time JB apologized on Twitter; wonder if Pastor will this time?

Great racecraft in the final stint from the STR kids.