Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Haas Confirm Grosjean.

The cars are quite hard to drive, I thought Kimi showed you that? Lmao. Martin brundle drove a force India recently and couldn't believe how difficult they are to drive at the lower rev range, the initial torque is something hard to master apparently.

The initial torque? Martin Brundle found it difficult? So did my grandpa, does that count?

Modern F1 cars are an engine and tyre management system with four wheels that barely beats GP2, they are pathetic compared to the cars a few years back. I mean, if you even use your eyeballs you can see the difference in the drivers when they get out of the car, they used to be dripping sweat and be exhausted, now they are ready to pose for glamour magazines. i.e. its pretty freaking obvious

The initial torque? Martin Brundle found it difficult? So did my grandpa, does that count?

Modern F1 cars are an engine and tyre management system with four wheels that barely beats GP2, they are pathetic compared to the cars a few years back. I mean, if you even use your eyeballs you can see the difference in the drivers when they get out of the car, they used to be dripping sweat and be exhausted, now they are ready to pose for glamour magazines. i.e. its pretty freaking obvious

I better listen to your post, your years of experience proove very wise. Seb after Singapore looked quite hammered. I used my eyeballs bro, I couldn't believe this crap you posted. You having no respect for brundle and his ability prooves just my point. I would listen if your post had any knowledge in it at all. So rosberg being on pole in Suzuka last year in a drivers circuit and his pole times faster than previous years, yeah a lot easier to drive, stop dribbling crap:

Bah as if, if I copied you, I don't think I would be able to fit a shirt over my head. Makes me wonder how you do. Lol