Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spiral.out

Well, No Point Watching The Us Gp

Yeah the vibe coming out of there is very strong and I beleive there a serious threat next year. I thought I heard kimis engineer say it was right rear brake failure. I could be wrong.

"It was my mistake unfortunately," said Raikkonen after the race.

"It was quite slippery there, and I didn't see probably there was a little patch of water and I got loose on the rear.

"I didn't have enough run-off area, so I thought I would be OK if I hit the wall sideways.

"But then I got stuck to that advertising board, so I had to try to work with the steering wheel to get the board off the front wheel and then I managed to pull out.

"The brake duct got damaged, so the front brake overheated when I went out and we had to stop before we ran out of brakes."

Raikkonen said his retirement was particularly disappointing given how strong the Ferrari was in dry conditions, as proved by his team-mate Sebastian Vettel finishing on the podium.

"We had a good car in these conditions and even with small damage the car felt good in the dry," he said.

"It's not ideal in the end but I think we can be happy with the car as a team, so hopefully at the next race, no mistakes and we can get a result."

Yes they could be a contender next year. They chose not to deploy their upgrade engine in the remaining races, but I think they have spent the tokens, so wise move. Means they can then upgrade that engine as well and maybe get more power. It looks like they are still lacking quite a bit of power though. Kimi's been mugged badly on the straights in the last few races. It's horrible to watch :(

Yeah the vibe coming out of there is very strong and I beleive there a serious threat next year. I thought I heard kimis engineer say it was right rear brake failure. I could be wrong.

Sweet, webric has finally admitted Kimi will win the title next year.

Yes they could be a contender next year. They chose not to deploy their upgrade engine in the remaining races, but I think they have spent the tokens, so wise move. Means they can then upgrade that engine as well and maybe get more power. It looks like they are still lacking quite a bit of power though. Kimi's been mugged badly on the straights in the last few races. It's horrible to watch :(

I think they will seriously be a threat next year and merc need to watch there back.

Sweet, webric has finally admitted Kimi will win the title next year.

Lmao, I think there's as much truth in that as there is labelling pastor Maldonado as an all time great.

Hey Pastor scored points 3 races in a row, and yesterday he made a clean passing move (sadly it was on Button). This is the man expected to lead Lotus/Renault into the next era. Let us bow before him. If Kimi wins the 2016 title I will run naked through the centre of my hometown Bristol and upload the photos to prove it.

Heck id do a nude run just to hear a kimi fan admit the truth when it's clear as day.

Well it saddens me to say, but despite Kimi's improved form this year the fact remains that once again, his team-mate has scored over than double the amount of points he has.

Well it saddens me to say, but despite Kimi's improved form this year the fact remains that once again, his team-mate has scored over than double the amount of points he has.

Yep but kimi has improved though, just he has never had one clean GP this year. He has got caught up in collisions and retirements. If he had better luck, I don't think he will beat Vettel but he would be closer.