Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Jolyon Palmer Confirmed Lotus 2016

Maldonado isnt really a bad driver in terms of actual pace and drivability, he just lacks common sense and doesn't know when enough is enough. He did win a GP, but he is a driver that is his own worst enemy so to speak, he limits himself hugely by the lack of respect or maybe even knowledge that you can't do some of things he has done.

He won a GP when the Pirellis were such a lottery a driver like that had a chance to win a race. That says it all really as to how out of touch with the tyres the teams were at that point. Since then he's been nowhere. Hilarious he's actually come out and said leaving Williams was a mistake because I clearly remember him saying they sucked and it was the best decision.

He won a GP when the Pirellis were such a lottery a driver like that had a chance to win a race. That says it all really as to how out of touch with the tyres the teams were at that point. Since then he's been nowhere. Hilarious he's actually come out and said leaving Williams was a mistake because I clearly remember him saying they sucked and it was the best decision.

Yeah, you make a good point there.

He would be the one driver to benifit or suffer nothing with these rediculius engine regs.

Nice to see that winning the GP2 title will get you somewhere in F1 still. As a Brit I hope he does do well next year. Maldonado's reputation is so low now that Palmer really needs to beat him bad to make a name for himself.