Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

What's Your Take On Rossi Marques Incident?

Don't insult muppets, I like the muppet show. He would be one of those loud mouth lippy d1cks you come across in the pub on a Sunday afternoon. Acts like he wants to go to blows like a man but as soon as you knock him one, he sues you.

Simple there having on track s##t fights on this occasion Marquez came off second best and will continue to do so if he wants to keep f###ing with the best the sport has ever seen.let them go its great entertainment the.boy will eventually learn.i just hope no one gets seriously injured in the process

The penalty has to be the so called kick, because it can't be for holding up Marquez or pushing him wide because he was doing the same bloody thing. But this "kick" is total bs anyway, Marquez was already down and his head hit rossi's leg, so he pushed him away so he didn't go down, where's the penalty in that? He just got robbed big time man.

Considering it was Marquez who was trying to provoke Rossi to begin with.

I really really hope the rest of the grid move over for Rossi and implement their own justice so to speak. He's going to pass them anyways at some point, so why hold him up.

It doesn't matter if Marquez and Lorenzo quit the sport and go work for Unicef for the rest of their days. Well that would matter, but the point is no silly non apology apologies will cut it. Lorenzo was clearly forced to say something by Yamaha. I wish Yamaha had done more though. Lorenzo has to be the worst team mate I have ever seen in any sport.

Yeah what he said about Rossi let alone the disrepectul and unsportsmanlike gesture on the podium was disgusting. The other thing to I just thought about, I don't know if you watched the race or not but you would've seen a camera shot shortly after the incident and Marquez's father was going nuts, why so crazy? Don't you think you would shrug it of if it didn't mean anything serious? Does it mean anything if Marquez gets penalised? No, he can't win the title but it means he can't help Lorenzo,Bit sus. Classic case of bully cries when he gets bullied.

So for the second race in a row Marquez helps Lorenzo. He clearly had the pace to pace Lorenzo at any given time this race and the only time he showed some real fight, was to keep dani pedrosa behind as both Hondas were fast enough to finish 1-2, so as soon as pedrosa tried to get by, all of a sudden Marquez has some fight, because if Honda finished 1-2 and Lorenzo third,

Rossi would've been champion. As for rossi, he was the champion and showed us why he is the greatest of all time, 26th to 4th, 9 positions after the first lap, incredible ride. Marquez and Lorenzo don't deserve to ride against someone who is just so much better. Valentino Rossi, REAL 2015 champion.

It was a great effort by Rossi and you were left in no doubt he did everything he could.

The effort by the Honda riders goes into the dodgy territory. Because we will just never know if they really tried or not. But for motivations sake, Marquez without a doubt would not have wanted to Rossi to win the title. Thus he would then do anything possible to make sure that didn't happen. At the expense of not winning this race? Weirder things have happened.

Lorenzo probably deserved the title at the end of the day. But it was the fact Rossi was not given a fair and honest chance that has bothered me so much. You are right, he will be regarded as the champion in the sense that his fans will only love him more. Marquez has fans because he is Spanish. Rossi has fans all over the world including the Spanish.

Yeah well said, man it's clear as day IMO, how rough does Marquez often fight with other riders? Especially Rossi? We didn't see any of that at all or his trademark late breaking running wide on exit move. He didn't even try, only time he showed his true fight like always was to stop pedrosa. I rekon pedrosa wanted to actually win but Marquez was clearly playing body guard. Since when have we ever seen bikes so close without a passing attempt? It was like a bloody f1 race between the two.

Defiantly, he had number of opportunities to pass him and would've if he was still in contention for title guarantee it. It was just weird how all of a sudden he had this extra bit of go in him to savegly defend of a charging pedrosa who clearly had the speed at the end to win.