Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackpebel

Us Gp

Congratulations Lewis on your dominant WDC, 3rd one!!!

Now if you can only get some competition, as you so wished for, cause you would never have wanted to win it this easy way, so you said when Vettel won x4, in a not sooooooooo dominant car...next year

Rosberg has been useless. Or is that team orders from merc?. Because once rosberg made the mistake both lauda and wolff were smiling. Doesnt look great.

Congratulations to lewis he just outplayed the one guy he needed to win this championship. Well done. Lots more to come.

Button has said alonso should annihilate him this weekend. The exact opposite has happened. Good drive from both the mclarens. If not for massa alonso would have had a great race. Happy to see mclaren and honda improving. They will be strong in 2016 i hope

I haven't watched it yet but Vettel up 10 places, looks like another epic drive, what happened to kimi?

Hammy should have been penalised for the first corner for pushing his team mate off the track , anyone else and they would have been

Kimi makes a mistake , lost control of the car and dashed the car. But somehow he manages to take the car into the pits and joins the track at 15th position. The team has decided to retire him because there was too much damage. Kimi s fight with verstappen was interesting.

Yeah I read he made a mistake, I don't think kimi has had one trouble free race this season. Talk about some bad luck.

well Hammy has won his 3rd WDC , bloody easy win if you ask me , no other racer to beat but his team mate and he runs him off the track and treats him like Sh#t... GREAT champion, I don't think !!!!!

Yeah that was a bit dirty considering he already had the championship in the bag. That was not a nice move. He didnt turn the steering wheel as much as he could. It was intentional.poor rosberg. He was crying and throwing caps at the podium. Just like a baby who has lost something.

Yeah I read he made a mistake, I don't think kimi has had one trouble free race this season. Talk about some bad luck.

Ha ha ha

Man , you are ready to get back at kimi s fans all the time. Lol.

Ha ha ha

Man , you are ready to get back at kimi s fans all the time. Lol.

I being serious, glad he finally admitted to making a mistake though.

Lewis did nothing wrong at the first corner. Nico is just a vagina and has been all year. When it comes to wheel to wheel, he lets Lewis bully him out of position every time. Lewis races hard, always has done, and in doing so he's established this year that he's head and shoulders above his team-mate.

And it's not Lewis's fault that there's no competition. He deserves nothing but credit, he has totally bossed this season.

I disagree on the Glamilton not doing anything wrong on the first corner. He's been pushing Nico wide for years now. That was without doubt the worst and most obvious. What happened to the rule of having to leave space? He hadn't even turned his own car around the corner and was off the lines, so so much for leaving some space for the other guy.

Jem you're right it's not Lewis' fault for not having any competition, but think about the current state of F1 for a minute and let that sink in. An era where a team had to find a contract loophole just to be able to get a measly 12 tokens. How F'd would things be if we didn't even have that. He's at fault for the stupid idea he said so himself that he would NEVER want to win in a dominant fashion such as this. And that he welcomes some rivalry. I think deep down he knows full well that Championships won in such a fashion don't ultimately compare to let's say even his first Championship.

Brad said it best when referring to Lewis going on a few years back about he, as though he's ever had any credibility, that he wouldn't want to win in such a dominant position. F1Blog factually proved this era is the MOST dominant time at any point in F1's history. What is competition? It's just a word in a dictionary. This douche can't even play fair with his team mate. And when you can run off your team mate with impunity, no wonder Lauda and Wolff are smirking away

Lewis did nothing wrong at the first corner. Nico is just a vagina and has been all year. When it comes to wheel to wheel, he lets Lewis bully him out of position every time. Lewis races hard, always has done, and in doing so he's established this year that he's head and shoulders above his team-mate.

And it's not Lewis's fault that there's no competition. He deserves nothing but credit, he has totally bossed this season.

No i am sorry i dont agree its not hamiltons fault. It was intentional. That was not at all nice. Rosberg was being nice and what he gets, absolutely nothing. He lets lewis rule over him. He shouldnt have moved over. He should have dashed him. And the next time lewis would be afraid to shove nico off th track. As much as i repsect lewis skills on the track i didnot like the move on rosberg. I hope rosberg wakes up and start to give some of his $h*€ back to hima tleast next season. Else rosberg wil never have any chance of winning a title.

Ajay Nico's best chance was last year. I don't think he'll be a contender again. He was charging along until Spa. Then something happened majorly behind closed doors that still affects him I feel. I can't put my finger on it, but the stink Hamilton and his fans brought on after that has changed Nico for the worst. And ironically I still feel Spa was a genuine racing incident. It seems Hamilton can do no wrong, even if he's pushing his team mate completely off the track. But if a racing incident happens against him, OMG it's cause he's black or something totally ridiculous.