Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Honda Getting Free Testing.

well im hoping Honda already know where they got it badly wrong, and just haven't been able to do much about it due to the stupid rules, but for 2016 they can have an entirely new lump with all the fundamental mistakes rectified.

That's defiantly a possibility and an outlook I didn't even concider.

We might as well be talking about Renault this year after how bad their engines were last year. And yet they are still nowhere. Alonso will be gone before anything really comes into play with Honda and McLaren.

well that's going to be the big 2016 story isn't it, Alonso isn't just going to throw his toys out of the pram he's going to throw a whole Toys'R'us store out of his pram

I honestly think Mclaren can challenge for podiums next season. Not wins but decent points and podiums. It can't get any worse, so you look at that as a positive if you were alonso or button. Let's just say in a couple years from now we see alonso winning races and bringing Mclaren back, what will we say then? Mclaren has to come back, there never at the bottom to long, the circle will come round again like it always does, bet Honda are there kicking themselves knowing that the Mercedes car once was a Honda.

Even with a few increased tokens, the scope of the rules just don't allow much if any improvement. I don't see Honda making gains at all. I see them maybe being a little better, but still being way down on HP, pace and reliability.