Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Hamilton Takes A Cheap Shot At Schumi

What a c0ck, Hamilton, you will never be held in the league Michael Schumacher is, even if you win as many races or titles. Leave Mercedes, join Williams or something equal to Ferrari pre 1996 and see if you can bring them back winning races and titles. Go suck on a lemon, an olive would have more respect than you. What a man, talking about someone who can't defend themselves.

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/545689/Schumacher_fan_club_chief_slams_Hamilton/

Yep he's a total tool. As I said in another post, he keeps on doing things like this thus making it virtually impossible in my view to actually ever like him. And he'll keep doing and saying dumb things come next year and into the future.

Benetton did cheat with having traction control, but that's not the point. Schu is in a very bad way, so whatever may or may not have happened has to be put aside. Hamilton has said some dumb sh|t before when it comes to Schumi as well.

He's a retard and I don't see him ever being anything other than a try hard fashionista doucebag who dabbles a little bit in driving a F1 car. No wonder Nicole finally came to her senses and bailed on this idiot.

Exactly, why would you even say such a thing. Let someone else bring up the comparison directly about formula one and not a cheap shot and then comment. Not do it yourself.

I just hope Schumaker, if he is in a vegetative state, doesnt know it. I cant imagine how awful he would feel, being the man he is, to be trapped inside his own body.

Hamilton has always and will always be a self opinionated Drop kick IMO.

I simple cannot stand the guy even though I have never met him, just how he handles himself, like after Mexico when Nico beat him fair and square he was complaining !!!!!

I am pretty sure thats why Lauda is leaving Merc because of this guy.

The most dredful thing for him IMO, would be looking around and seeing all his trophies and photos and knowing what he used to be able to do. Feel so sorry for him, apparently he has lost a lot of weight also apparently only weighing 45kg now.

A german tabloid none of us have ever heard of, then translated into English - sorry but this is yet another one of those gptoday bullsh*t stories made up out of nothing or a misquote. Hamilton may have had his moments in the past but he wouldn't say something so stupid and disrespectful. I've seen & heard him several times state his huge respect for Schumi. F**king hate fake stories like this

Well how is some English press going to know what some German dude is doing in Germany? I know what your saying but what about the skiing photos days after schumis accident, he said when he joined Mercedes he didn't want to be "tainted" with Michaels bad luck, he also said in 2010 that beating Michael Schumacher holds no value now. Doesn't sound very disrespectful to me

As long as Merc screw the other teams over by not voting on anything, they will dominate for the next several years until F1 collapses or a totally new set of rules come into play.

personally I don't have a problem with Merc. being so dominant, apart from the fact that the racing is predetermind and not worth watching, but let's be honest, all the engine manufacturers had the same set of rules to build the Power Unit. The plain fact that Merc built a unit so superior to the others is, well, well done to them.

It is a bit like the years that Cosworth reined supreme , no other engine manufacturer could catch them.

lets hope that RBR DO get the unbranded renault ICE and develop their own ers system, they will have initial failures but I am sure by the end of next season Merc will be not so dominant , if at all.

The problem is not that Merc built a better engine, but that no one can change/fix/refine theirs to catch up. And in order to do so, there needs to be a unanimous decision to do so. And Merc have resisted and not agreed to anything to help remedy the situation.

Thus it makes them having the best engine moot if they are going to behave like that.

I totally understand and agree but I think people don't realise just how good that merc engine is. They have for years always had the biggest top end speed so I still think in that aspect of the engine, I still think it would be the fastest, defiantly not by the huge margin it is now but it still would be fastest IMO.

Annnnnnddd right on cue, we have a "clarification" from Hamilton. Just like in all the incidents of the past.

It goes like this. He says something out of arrogance or just stupidity. Then comes out all contrite, humble and attempting to clear up what was inferred or flat out said earlier. Rinse & repeat.

It's as regular as a clock. Maybe he did not genuinely mean to insult Schumi, but because this is on the first time he's been in this type of situation you have to become more cynical about it. He keeps doing it.

It's not just hamiltons fault, it's all today's driver as a whole. I don't know when you started watching f1 but I started watching it around 1990/1 and back then you saw drivers and then there were these drivers that carried a certain "aura" about them and instantly knew that this person was THE driver. People will say it's always like that when you look back, but its not in this senario, you watch today's drivers and there's no drivers out there that give this feeling like when watching Senna at his peak or Schumacher or Hakkinen. Drivers like these were just phenomenal to watch push there cars on the absolute limit.

Kimi in 2005 had the aura. Schumi in the early 00s. Possibly Vettel in his last couple of championships.

I've never seen it with Button or Hamilton. As for Alonso I'm not sure. Maybe I've seen it, maybe I haven't.

I haven't seen it from any of the current crop of drivers, even alonso. Yea there are tremendous talents out there but nothing I feel to what we were so lucky to see years ago. Maybe that's down to regs and not allowing drivers to drive at full potential, who knows but for me, I haven't seen or felt that aura since Schumi.

Kimi Suzuka 2005 had aura written all over it lol. You can't deny that one.

Yeah that was good but iam talking about consistancy. Look at Schumi for example, when for 12 straight seasons, if you wanted a championship, you had to fight Michael for it. Other contenders came and went but Schumi was always the one to beat and since then I don't think iam got this same feeling from any of the current crop.

whats your problem against lewis.? he is a fantastic driver.

Nothing wrong with Lewis, I think he's a t0$$er but he can drive but I just don't see "legend" status I'm him, just my opinion. Results only mean a little amount when we talk in terms just how good someone is. Would Lewis be able to beat Schumi or senna in there prime? No but it's so dissapionting with these regs, they really rob us on getting to see just how good today's drivers really were. Just not as transparent as it used to be and they have a lot more place to hide if you know what I mean.