Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spiral.out

Haas Ahahahaaaaa

How is an ex driver who has no affiliation with the team anymore a pr stunt? It's everyone's opinion but I would think he would know more than any of us here. Call it wishful thinking of you like but someone has to be positive for them.

Ohh I also read a wild story that Lewis will miss the Brazilian GP due to "poor health" yes poor health, that's exactly how it was written as apparently he had to decline a press conference and it won't get rescheduled.

Yea I read that story too, a load of rubbish (that's garbage or trash to our American friends).

I'd dearly love to see McLaren line up 5th and 6th at Melbourne but after a mediocre 2013-2014 then a humiliating 2015, I just don't have high hopes

Your right, but it's HAS to eventually turn around doesn't it? Iam positive but a small part of me feels like they could be heading down the road of Williams. Dominant for so many years and now it's been so long since they won a title it seems like they will never get there again doesn't it? But then I also get the feeling that Mclaren isn't like that and will eventually win with Honda again, so iam really confused, I guess that article from Stefan Johansson has given Mclaren fans some hope.

Hey Williams had loads of dough and not to mention "cost cutting" measures weren't in place like today and they went wayside.

well I think that the " DJR Team Penski" setup here in OZ with the V8 Supercars shows just what can be achieved if you not only have the money BUT the personal and the TEAM EFFORT to want to achieve can do. Whilst they have not won anything this year the team will be strong next year, look out RBRA and Pro Drive