Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Jv A Bitter Old Man.

Yeah well I think that would at least sort the men from the boys wouldn't it? Speaking of that I saw on YouTube Montoya lap which is I beleive still the fastest ever lap recorded in an f1 car based on average speed around the circuit and it was at monza and the speed was incredible, makes you wonder who amongst today's drivers could handle this.

Just Insanely quick, look at the entry and exit speeds in the first two chicanes, looks twice as fast compared to now.

Kimi could handle it!!

Vettel too

Webber for sure

Alonso if he's not too sad

Hamilton I suppose

Button would give it a good crack

Maldonado would totally lose the plot and crash heavily, ending his once promising career

Max would be scared Sh#tless

Ricci would be smiling and loving it

Sainz would surprise and do ok

Kvyat will have technical issues and we'll never know what he was capable of since his car will be stuck in 2nd gear only

Schumi would recover and come out of retirement along with Ralf

Monty will be persuaded with a few glazed buttermilk donuts to re-enter the sport

Rubens will get left without a seat, after proudly holding a press conference to let everyone know he's fit and ready and the phone is going to ring any minute now....

Kubica will be talked up as the next world champion

Fisi joins Trulli in a new team and brings a bit of joy back to the paddock

Quick Nick will do well in the mid pack

Sutil and GVD will both get seats, only for their contracts to be deemed worthless and akin to toilet paper

DC will make a comeback and have an ever bigger neck and jaw

Heikki will make up the reserves with K-Mag and Petrov

So basically just bring back the 2005 drivers and have 2005 cars lol. As I remember Alonso was pretty handy in a 2005 car!

Heck if we could go back to anything I'd say go back to the mid-80's. I wasn't watching back then, but I've seen the footage, particularly onboard, now Max would sh*t his pants just trying to hold onto 1 of those for a lap of Spa.