Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Maldonado And Palmer In Doubt 2016.

As much as I want to be rid of Maldonado, if Lotus pulled a Sauber on him, like what happened with GVD, then I'm not ok with that. You can't take someones money and promise them a seat for the following year, and then have that taken away from you. Not unless you pay back the money to that person or their sponsors plus proper compensation.

I have no idea who Palmer is.

KMag could be in with a shot perhaps. Bruno Senna? How about some of the ex-F1 drivers toiling around in Formula E?

You don't know who Jolyon Palmer is? That's Jonathan Palmers son, you know, ex f1 driver who also made his own racing series along with heaps of his own cars? You been under a rock lol? As for Maldonado, I totally agree with you monkey, it's literally robbery, stealing,theft. Disgusting. As delivery driver said, you would think JEV would be worthy of a seat and yeah why not Jean Alesi lmao, would give them plenty of exposure lol.

Well in fairness it's probably the weakest line-up by far, of all the 'we hope to win races' teams. Palmer was GP2 champ 2 years ago but however talented he is, he's still going to be a rookie and needs time. JEV is French but isn't going to get the f1 world buzzing if announced as a Renault driver.

Put Benzema in the car after he's served his prison sentence for extortion, and quite possibly assault for knocking Penaldo the F out after his most recent "protests" for a penalty AFTER Benzema scored a goal. And he's French right!? Hopefully Renault care more about a drivers talent than where he was born.

Alonso to Renault in 2017, yes you heard it here first folks.