Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Possible Haas Livery?

Found this story and picture of possible livery for Haas next season. Personally I'd love to see more brighter colours as most cars are pretty dull. Looks like the gold paint from a 96 Jordan mixed with the black decal markings from a 2001 Jordan. I really hope they do pick yellow.

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/549581/Haas_F1_to_have_yellow_livery_like_the_Ferrari_logo/

Formula-1-2016-Haas-F1-to-have-yellow-livery.jpg

Whilst this looks amazing, and I must say quite possibly the best looking paint job I've seen since McLaren first brought in their metallic silver in 2006, it's not real. It's a mockup.

I have to say I've seen better mock ups and possible paint jobs from regular web artists and guys with deviant pages, than ANYTHING the teams have put out. RBR's paint job is actually quite nice however. Merc is a big bag of fail. Ferrari is nice. McLaren is a joke. Williams has too much white and should have made the Martini colours bigger. Force India, bah I hate that name of that team, always have. Hope they change to Astin Martin and then get a new paint job to match. STR needs to change their look. They still look too much like RBR for me, and I think would be better served by going a bit more unique in their look.

Lotus look like utter pants. Here's hoping Renault come out with a nice Yellow and Black, versus the crap they had when Petrov the Emperor Slayer last drove for them.

I've always loved the black/gold lotus livery and I must say although disliking mclarens paint job earlier in the season, I've grown to like it a lot. I must agree, one of the best cars I've seen in recent years that really springs to mind is the 2010 Renault Kubica drove. Stunning looking car that.

Nah the 98 Mclaren and the 97 Ferrari are the best ever looking cars ever IMO.

MCLAREN.JPG

michael-schumacher-ferrari-1997.jpg

Nah the 98 Mclaren and the 97 Ferrari are the best ever looking cars ever IMO.

MCLAREN.JPG

Oh that is nice. I really like that. Though my fav McLaren might have to be the Darth Horn version.

post-480-0-56419100-1450095231_thumb.jpg

post-480-0-49570300-1450095262_thumb.jpg

post-480-0-46530600-1450095398_thumb.jpg

McLaren had their Sh#t together back in the West days. I LOVED seeing Kimi and David on the side of the cars. And the sponsors where all top notch too. The cars just looked so much better from this era.

Defiantly, but I read that there actually widening the cars to how the used to be before the 98 regulation shakeup for 2017. Wider tyres also, they have already said that those 2017 car WILL be the fastest ever with lap times up to 5 secs quicker than now.

Do you remember back in 2003/2004 the Bridgestone cars were complaining about the "extra" width the Michekin tyres were? Because you can see it in the two pics. Look at the 98 Mclaren I posted which was using basically the same spec Bridgestone they used in 03/04 and look at the one you posted below mine running michelins. Is it just me or can you see how much wider they actually were?

^^^^^^^ THE ABOVE IS INCORRECTLY POSTED ^^^^^^^
PROBABLY  MALWARE WILL INFECT UR DEVICE

WARNING ALERT

PROBABLY WILL INFECT UR DEVICE

WARNING ALERT

^^^^^^^ THE ABOVE IS incorrectly POSTED ^^^^^^^
PROBABLY  MALWARE WILL INFECT UR DEVICE

WARNING ALERT

PROBABLY MALWARE WILL INFECT UR DEVICE

^^^^^^^ THE ABOVE IS incorrectly POSTED ^^^^^^^