Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

F1 Needs Commentators Like This!!

Hilarious and very enthusiastic. Skip to the 40 second mark for it to get exciting.

Agree. I am used to that type of commentator. It creates emotion. You should see how they do it in boxing, your heart will pound hahaha !

Murray Walker used to be the same, he couldn't sit still and he had to stand up while calling the race as he would get over excited and pace up and down the commentators box. Who doesn't love Murray?

Exactly. These days though, some announcers try to be too cool by not getting excited. They're probably one of the reasons for the F1 popularity decline.

Motion creates Emotion which brings in Attention !!

Ohh yea absolutely, Murray was my favourite, he was fantastic and he was part of formula one if you know what I mean?

One of my favorites ever is the emotion of the Colombian commentators when Montoya won Indy in 2000.

On the other hand, I don't know why, but when people get excited speaking English, it sounds goofy and weird. I think English is just an ugly-sounding language, in general, and designed to be spoken by miserable, rain-soaked, pasty people with no emotion...excited commentary in English either sounds shrill or angry. :lol: