Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Mclaren Red And White.

and the relevance of that?

Just for alonso fans to read. Good article for alonso fans right. This thread is about mclaren and honda and thats the relevance of it.

Just for alonso fans to read. Good article for alonso fans right. This thread is about mclaren and honda and thats the relevance of it.

Wow lets all post links with no indication of what its for or what the posters thoughts are on it. That called SPAM buddy.

Hey WebRic I put it in diagrammatic (picture) format for you.

Capture.png

Im sorry, you're still not over Alonso's SEVENTEENTH place finish when he lost to JENSON BUTTON ahahahaaaaaaa

Fernando "Can drive a car beyond its limits" Alonso.

Oh guess what. Mercedes finished first and second, and Ferrari finished third and FOURTH

logic, facts, I know these are not your strong suit..

You are right with the end results. But you comfortably forgot the car s reliability factor. Cant blame you because its hard for kimi fans to see kimi getting thrashed.

You are right with the end results. But you comfortably forgot the car s reliability factor. Cant blame you because its hard for kimi fans to see kimi getting thrashed.

Kimi got thrashed? Where? I see fourth place, what do you see?

See the points difference to vettel mate!!

What about it? Why are you so wound up about it? You were expecting a 36 year old to beat a 27 year old?

Alonso got beaten by a 36 year old lol

If you know he is going to lose to vettel and probably he knows it as well then why would you watch him suffer and why would he want to drive a ferrari. I am sure there are better number 2 drivers than kimi with a lot less pay.

And i can very well say if the car gets better alonso would rack up more points than jenson.

Same with Kimi. Oh. Oops.

If you know he is going to lose to vettel and probably he knows it as well then why would you watch him suffer and why would he want to drive a ferrari. I am sure there are better number 2 drivers than kimi with a lot less pay.

Yeah, why would you want to drive for Ferrari?

Spiral, common sense and lack of experience is all that shows when posting a diagram like that, hide the points so people don't pick up on the point I was making that not only alonso but Vettel also, both finished with double the points of Kimi, irrespective of kimis finishing position. I'd expect that from a one sided Kimi fan,even an olive could see the point Iam trying to make here. As for alonso, only a clown would make the comparison of button and alonso this year, without common sense even entering the mind to indicate due to the amount of failures and penalties that comparison was impossible this year. Gee the Kimi fans are clutching at straws now, can't wait to see alonso come up behind Kimi and pass him this year, better get a pen and pad ready so I can right a book of excuses to use in my defence later down the track. Lmfao. It really ticks me of with how much "lee way" people give Kimi, if people were consistantly with that support, drivers at the back of the grid would have massive fan bases. I never seen so much denial on such a broad scale and then when someone tells it how it is, it's incorrect but it's correct come other drivers? C'mon man, he's finished, over, kaput.

What's this crap of it being impossible to beat a younger driver? Should've put more training in then shouldn't he? Look at ufc and mixed martial arts, the older guy comes out on top a lot and it's extremely psyical and tiring sport that. That is a pi$$ weak excuse.

Wow lets all post links with no indication of what its for or what the posters thoughts are on it. That called SPAM buddy.

Hey WebRic I put it in diagrammatic (picture) format for you.

Capture.png

heheheheheheheeheheh brillliant

Kimi: 150

Alonso: 11

Sorted itself out over a year

His only still there because redbull won't let Ricciardo go and Vettel would be doing everything is his power for not that to happen. Who else can they replace him with? Gutierrez? Wouldn't be much difference, that's the reason buddy. Have a good day lol.

Yes, but Dan first need to learn how to beat Kvyat, his current teammatewhistling.gif

You forget the hiding of over a 100 points in the same car with alonso and Kimi? Of course you would and that's the point Iam trying to make. Now wasn't the 2015 car supposed to suit Kimi more so than 2014? Wasn't that the excuse you were all using? Seems like it suited a driver who just joined the team more so IMO. Lmao it's clear as day.

Yes, but Dan first need to learn how to beat Kvyat, his current teammatewhistling.gif

Are you blind also? Ricciardo suffered more issues and when they both had a clean race it was always Ricciardo faster and scoring the bulk of the points. It was like that from the first race to the last. Don't people analyse other drivers and battles there having? Doesn't look like it?

You know when you get your eyes tested and the doctor tells you to close one eye and it's already harder to see? I swear with some of the rediculous comments I've seen of late, that's what most must do when watching races and Iam literally gobsmacked as to why some people who have vast experience or say they do watching the sport, fail to comprehend the simplest and most common sense things, which brings me to the conclusion that the must refuse to do so. Even my 9 year old son asked me why Kimi got beaten by both alonso and Vettel and he has only watched the sport for 3 years.

heheheheheheheheh Webric

Chill man, we just teasing

Lol I shoulda known you were baiting me lmao. Just riles me up so much, I knew you couldn't be that in denile lol.

They can have any livery even if it's the ugliest pink as long as they can collect more points than last year...

Who will convince Kimi's fans that he is dead one day he really dies!?

They will say that he went back to his planet, or they will see him sometimes at weird places, without any witnesses to confirm their story!

Who will convince Kimi's fans that he is dead one day he really dies!?

They will say that he went back to his planet, or they will see him sometimes at weird places, without any witnesses to confirm their story!

Im trying to convince my wife to name out first born Kimi. Its an uphill struggle.

Im trying to convince my wife to name out first born Kimi. Its an uphill struggle.

You know, my grandma had a deaf and blind poodle named Kimi. Same as his fans, deaf and blind lmao!!!

You know, my grandma had a deaf and blind poodle named Kimi. Same as his fans, deaf and blind lmao!!!

That must be a coincidence! :D