Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radical-one

Bring Back Re-Fueling And Ditch Drs

See everyone has ideas to fix the sport and there all simple ideas, surely they can't be that stupid, it's because they don't want to change it, they want computers to run the show than actual drivers, and that's what's happening.

Oh NO...... Think of all the cost increase !! F1 is a cost effective sport, didn't you know that :-) Like they spent zillions on high tech " cost efficient Power units" .

All tongue in cheek guys.

F1 is as close to being dead, all it needs is the whole to fall into.

See everyone has ideas to fix the sport and there all simple ideas, surely they can't be that stupid, it's because they don't want to change it, they want computers to run the show than actual drivers, and that's what's happening.

in 2020 we will watch F1 driven by drones

Oh NO...... Think of all the cost increase !! F1 is a cost effective sport, didn't you know that :-) Like they spent zillions on high tech " cost efficient Power units" .

All tongue in cheek guys.

F1 is as close to being dead, all it needs is the whole to fall into.

Either Bernie dies soon or F1. I hope it's the former !

In 2020 testing and racing will be banned and they will race each other on simulators.

In 2020 testing and racing will be banned and they will race each other on simulators.

that may even happen earlier coolio.gif

It's still the sound thing that bothers me, yeah we all got used to the sound but it still doesn't sound right does it? They sound like an automatic Yamaha r6, they sound so "dopey" and weak compared to the "energetic" v8/10, just watch this onboard shot with alonso battling Schumacher in Brazil 2004. One thing that amazed me in this clip was the speed on which Schumacher kept exiting corner as, alonso got a couple good exits but Schumacher did almost every corner, just outstanding, but it's the sound that I miss.